GG

Bub

o7

〖  ImperialRP 
Currently as Staff | Moderator 〗
Currently in RP | Chief Petty Officer 〗
Former | Medical Enlisted | ISB:IA Operative | Inquisitor Apprentice | Vice Sovereign Protector | Gamemaster 

• Manager

Thank you for all the time, effort, and camaraderie you've shared with us. Definitely one of the kindest and easy going people I’ve met! Happy to see you move forward in life, you’ll always be welcomed when/if you ever come back to play!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Bub I Will miss you me and you had some good Times to gether on the server Hope we get to see you visit some time 😞

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

• Head Admin

I am going to miss you buddy, thank you for what you have taught me, and all the fun we've had! Vode An brother.

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Bub said:

Well my time has come.

I've been around for a little bit and had a great time with everyone!
But right now im done with my studies and about to start a new journey in life.
Sadly that means less time for GL, and in my eyes i won't be able to do/ and be around enough as a HOS should be.

Will this be forever? Probably not as i love the community. 

Big shoutout to:
Beckett: Best minecraft castlebuilder ever! You've been doing so much for the community and still are nailing it. Keep up what youre doing and imperial will never fall!
Zeeptin: Thanks for creating such a nice community! You created a a place for people to enjoy themselves and have fun. I wish you the best with GL!
Rux: You made me! Best marshall commander, best HOS and best mentor! I still miss you❤️
Tuna: My man you have been killing it! Doing amazing with whatever you're doing. Ill leave the smt stuff to you and frog.
Frog: You are the reason im leaving.  (love you❤️)
Core: Friendliest guy on the server, and great in what you are doing! Keep it up and you'll make to wherever you want.

High command:
You guys have pulled through some though times and fixed everyting what needed to be fixed together. Mad respect for the hours of work you've guys put in to it!
I will miss being bonked by hammers or slammed with red sticks by you guys.

I was planning on making this a massive list with hundreds of named but im getting bored doing this lol.

I will miss you all!

- Bub

u were cool :sad:

Deserved HOS, one of if not the hardest working SMT I've seen. Imperial wont be the same with Mr. Bub. o7

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

18 hours ago, Bub said:

Beckett: Best minecraft castlebuilder ever! You've been doing so much for the community and still are nailing it. Keep up what youre doing and imperial will never fall!

My underground bunk was like 10 times better 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit