Player Report - LookatDatFace

Dagger

Your in game name: Ender

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

The player's in game name: LookatDatFace

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:178174076

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 8:47 PM EST, 7/10/2023

What did the player do: Teaming with SCP-682 (AKA Sniperz).

Evidence (required):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1iOAPxEHaKaq8C/ABbJuai58x5l?invite=cr-MSx0MkYsMTk1MDg4Mjks

As shown in the clip, both LookatDatface and Sniperz are in a TS channel together along with Chase. Normally this would only be against the SCP for ignoring the player breaching them, but I think since the clip clearly shows both the SCP and the player breaching them actively communicating with each other in TS, I think it warrants a warn for both parties since its obvious their both in on it. 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn for Power-Gaming/Teaming

Any extra information: This post is related to both the report against Chase and Sniperz.

• Dislike 2

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

After looking at the other reports and having a second look at the clip it clearly shows that Sniperz was assisted to leave the CC by face and in turn where Sniperz as SCP-682 should have turned and killed face he instead turns the other way and leaves him alive this is 100% clear teaming so I am giving this a +support

Edited by Lovelock

26 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

After looking at the other reports and having a second look at the clip it clearly shows that Sniperz was assisted to leave the CC by face and in turn where Sniperz as SCP-682 should have turned and killed face he instead turns the other way and leaves him alive this is 100% clear teaming so I am giving this a +support

Free From GL ❤️

1 hour ago, Lovelock said:

I would first like to start by apologizing for my actions in the clip and yes I was in TS with sniperz when this occurred but I would also like to say that I wasn't fully aware that 682 absolutely has to kill every player he comes across including the one that has breached him I just assumed that sniperz as a high ranking staff member would know what he should do/what would be allowed and not allowed to do while on 682 and based of what I'm reading here the responsibility in this case should fall upon the player playing as 682 in this case to FOLLOW the rules for 682 there's no rule stating that a player that is breaching 682 should make sure that he gets killed by him (what am I supposed to do ask him to kill me?) nor any rule stating that I as d-class cannot breach 682 even if they my friends regardless I would still like to apologize and that future reference ill make sure that the SCP I breach follows the rules for that specific SCP  

Edited by lookatdatface

19 minutes ago, lookatdatface said:

I would first like to start by apologizing for my actions in the clip and yes I was in TS with sniperz when this occurred but I would also like to say that I wasn't fully aware that 682 absolutely has to kill every player he comes across including the one that has breached him I just assumed that sniperz as a high ranking staff member would know what he should do/what would be allowed and not allowed to do while on 682 and based of what I'm reading here the responsibility in this case should fall upon the player playing as 682 in this case to FOLLOW the rules for 682 there's no rule stating that a player that is breaching 682 should make sure that he gets killed by him (what am I supposed to do ask him to kill me?) nor any rule stating that I as d-class cannot breach 682 even if they my friends regardless I would still like to apologize and that future reference ill make sure that the SCP I breach follows the rules for that specific SCP  

You are a Colonel. You are one rank away from High Command. And yet you claim you are unaware of how one of the most dangerous, popular and well-known SCPs on the server operates. Additionally, you attempt to cast all blame onto your subordinate Sniperz. You do understand how incompetent this entire statement makes you look, right? 

Doing something dumb like breaking the rules is one thing, but feigning ignorance and trying to throw someone else under the bus is just plain stupid. You make a mistake? Own up to it and learn from it.

Also for the love of god use punctuation. 

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Dagger said:

You are a Colonel. You are one rank away from High Command. And yet you claim you are unaware of how one of the most dangerous, popular and well-known SCPs on the server operates. Additionally, you attempt to cast all blame onto your subordinate Sniperz. You do understand how incompetent this entire statement makes you look, right? 

Doing something dumb like breaking the rules is one thing, but feigning ignorance and trying to throw someone else under the bus is just plain stupid. You make a mistake? Own up to it and learn from it.

Also for the love of god use punctuation. 

the sake of avoiding argument I will only respond this once and end with this.

I would like to remind you that this situation has nothing to do with mine or sniperz positions in gensec sniperz in this situation he was the one playing as 682 and he was the one who is an admin and that should be a lot more familiar with the MOTD so I could make the exact argument that in this situation sniperz was my peer seeing as he is staff member and I'm not. and as member of security I'm obviously aware that 682 is an incredibly dangerous SCP that would kill everything in is path that should be handled with extreme hostility but at the same time I know that in lore 682 is an intelligent being that is capable of making rational decisions so I just assumed that 682 can make the decision not to kill the person who released him and yes I will admit I didn't read all the rules regarding every single SCP for the exact reason that I never play on any of them das I don't see why me as a player who is not a staff member and that almost never plays on any hostile SCPS and that breaches a few of them once in a while on D-CLASS should have all of their rules memorized    

Edited by lookatdatface

This member will be facing some form of punishment within Security as well, outside of staff actions such as the requested warn. I expect much more from our Command members, especially SCMD members.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

-support
This is knit-picking and direct towards the dclass in the situation,

I believe the rule about SCPs is that they may not team with anyone unless stated otherwise in their rules/description, not D class...

This whole report should have been made against Sniperz, not Face.

12 minutes ago, Baby Arm said:

This member will be facing some form of punishment within Security as well, outside of staff actions such as the requested warn. I expect much more from our Command members, especially SCMD members.

Issuing punishment within a branch that has nothing to do with the report before the report even closed is crazy imo,

I remember why I left security and now understand why the cmd roster is so barren.

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

+support

very clear teaming

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

59 minutes ago, Kaizer said:

Issuing punishment within a branch that has nothing to do with the report before the report even closed is crazy imo,

I remember why I left security and now understand why the cmd roster is so barren.

I, personally, do not care when the report closes. I hold my command members to a high standard, especially SCMD. These members should have been working with their branch to manage and mitigate the threat. Their actions very well could have kicked off a near unmanageable issue, directly impacting everyone's experience on the server. These members knew better and in my talks with them, know they messed up and should have acted in a better way.

Thank you for your opinions on how I am managing my branch. Your feelings about how I run the branch don't seem to be similar to the feelings of current members of Gensec and they are the ones who I work for, not you. I wish you luck in your future endeavors outside of Security.

• Heart-Eyes 2

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

3 hours ago, Baby Arm said:

Thank you for your opinions on how I am managing my branch. Your feelings about how I run the branch don't seem to be similar to the feelings of current members of Gensec and they are the ones who I work for, not you. I wish you luck in your future endeavors outside of Security.

Fear of demotion =/ Respect
Punishing members of security for doing anything that is outside GenSec rp (unless it is an issue that could result in a ban/blacklist) is truly unimaginable,

What you are basically saying is that members of security are not allowed to engage in roleplay outside of GenSec if said roleplay could pose a threat to the branch.

Limiting RP outside the branch you command should NOT be within the power of anyone under the O5/Ethics unless implied otherwise by Managers+.

If you think that this is the correct way to run the formerly (maybe still) biggest branch on the server involves taking away the enjoyment of branch members from playing literally anything that is not foundation, good luck on your future endeavors my friend.

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

4 hours ago, Kaizer said:

Fear of demotion =/ Respect
Punishing members of security for doing anything that is outside GenSec rp (unless it is an issue that could result in a ban/blacklist) is truly unimaginable,

What you are basically saying is that members of security are not allowed to engage in roleplay outside of GenSec if said roleplay could pose a threat to the branch.

Limiting RP outside the branch you command should NOT be within the power of anyone under the O5/Ethics unless implied otherwise by Managers+.

If you think that this is the correct way to run the formerly (maybe still) biggest branch on the server involves taking away the enjoyment of branch members from playing literally anything that is not foundation, good luck on your future endeavors my friend.

Breaking rules is not RP, trust me I would know I’m a former Senior admin also no one says they can’t break rules just don’t get caught and don’t do it around people who complain I used to do it through my journey from LCMD-SCMD there’s a difference really all I’m trying to say is don’t be stupid around people who are no fun,

evidence is clear +support disappointed in a Security COL really they should be role models for their command I remember getting in trouble for simply tea bagging my Nu7 members while i was on CI lol

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Forum Diplomat Message:

Arguing amongst each other is in violation of the forum guidelines. Responses must be left to a + or - Support ONLY.

If this rule is continued to be broken further actions will be taken as punishment and the post will be locked until SMT can review the situation

Thank you

-Forum Diplomat Team

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

lets try this again and see if a 3rd post gets hidden (a 4th got hidden 💀)

-support

i don’t really see how this matters, it doesn’t really effect you in the long term, nobody was really on, furthermore face literally says that sniperz was the one to bring it up and suggest it i agree with big man kaizers wallah this report should be on sniperz esp considering he’s a staff member

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

• Like 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |