SWAT Commander Trumpo 1K42 48 HOURS!

Trumpo

Hello everyone, I am resigning as SWAT Commander effective in 48 hours from this notice. I am leaving SWAT to focus on PD,SL,and Staff. The department is ready for the next adventure with Azrael taking over as Commander. When I was took over this department it was dead but now I can happily say I am resigning with it being super active and thriving. I can say I do not want to resign but I cannot be the commander I want to be due to my IRL schedule 1 thing had to go. 

This is not goodbye as I will still be playing on the server and even on swat reserves from time to time.

I wish everyone the best in SWAT and I want to mention a couple of people.

@Azrael_ Goodluck being commander, Do not ruin what I am giving you lol ❤️

@BruceyBoyoThank you for always being a great leader.

@DuckyKeep thriving to do good in SWAT and you will accomplish your goals.

@ViceThanks for coming back when we really needed HC. 

@DavidI believe in you

@ mark ( idk which one is your forums account) You are doing great as LC and will grow in SWAT if you keep it up.

@INXOG2 Even with a new baby you still manage to make time for SWAT. You will also grow in swat if you keep it up.

@Techy The man who passed me off swat commander.

@Chip&DailTHE MAN THAT WAS THE REASON I GOT HERE

I for sure forgot to mention people so I am sorry.

FINAL MESSAGE TO EVERYONE IN SWAT: Be good to azrael and the rest of command. Be smart. Be good. if you ever have a question I can still answer it for you and my DM'S are always open.

1K42 SIGNING OFF 😭

Edited by Trumpo
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

trumpo_signature.png

DONT LEAVE WE WILL MISS YOU YOUR THE BEST SWAT COMMANDER 

• Like 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

We will all miss you in S.W.A.T. and thank you for everything you've done for the department. 

You were a great Commander definitely going down in the books as one of the best Commanders S.W.A.T. has seen.

Once again thank you and good luck.

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

thanks man for letting me back into SWAT. i wont let you down! you were an amazing leader and really brought SWAT together. thank you so much man!

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

This was out of nowhere but at least SWAT will be in good hands with Azrael as commander

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

This still surprises me even though you have told me many times you were doing this

• Laughing 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Unexpected and sad to see u leave your SWAT position o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• 1 month later...