1. 1. Should i be a Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: ACEE

What is your steam name?: [GL] ACEE

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:512465556

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): ACEE#4803

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes im currently Admin and been part of staff team for roughly 6 months

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 

D5 HFTO COL ACEE CROW hopped into the server. — 01/02/2022 2:36 AM

What date did you make your forums account? 

March 19, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 warning

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Plat

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should get this rank because I feel it's a way for me to not only go up on the server but also Broaden my horizons and learn more things. I try to do my best in all Sits and things that happen and will also try to make both sides happy and resolve the sit without having to lead to a ban or warning that isn't needed. People make mistakes and that's just the way we are. I will issue them if they are really needed. I.E guy is very toxic. I also have been part of staff for almost as long as I've been on the server. And not once has there been a moment, I regretted joining. And from the moment I joined the community it has been nothing but family to me and I fail to differentiate between it and life sometimes cause all the moments I have been brought are nothing but joy. And I wish to keep that fire bright and help ensure that the community stays like a family for as long as possible. And the one way i can see me doing that is by being the one who enforces the rules and keeps them straight while also showing people compassion and empathy. I go into every sit with the mindset of a calm head and with as little bias as possible to the point that even if I know that person or if their staff like me, I will still have and hold the same judgement for everyone. Cause a Bias ban or warning gets me nowhere but further from the goals I seek. So, after all the looks and all the thoughts into what short comings I have I feel ready to apply for this rank and Bear any and all responsibility's that come with it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated, and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? Well First off don't gag or mute anyone unless needed cause that will raise anger more instead try to calmly get them to listen and need to get rid of the people who Arnt needed if they aint got any evidence I will send them back to RP. if they do I get it and remove them let them back to RP. that way I can have less tension and less people who will fight each other and keep the two the one who made report and one reported. and try to get the clear instigator of situation. Next, I will ask for both sides of the story and try to keep both of them calm. And once I find the issue, I will check both players warn and see if they have behavior of doing this in the past. or lying to staff. now at most I can only issue a verbal warning unless logs show good enough evidence. Or I get a video clip that shows what happened. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
Well first review what the bug is and also report it. Next, I will see what he's been doing with it like is he exploiting it to not get hit or to get through doors well that goes against MOTD you may not exploit. Cause is the bug only doing something harmless like making you walk funny or just doing funny things. And is he using it with evil intent. After reviewing this stuff I will then check his warns and see if he does this before. If he has then I will issue a warning if the evidence if sufficient or if he did it with intent to harm. Now if he has not been warned before or he did it for being funny and not to cause harm I will instead tell him to kindly stop abusing it and let him off with a verbal warning but also letting the other staff i gave him a verbal warning for it and to watch him. and also spectate him for a few minutes to see what he's doing. All in All, I want to make sure both sides are on the same page and in agreement that its solved. If he kept pushing saying that it's not breaking rules, then I will say that staff have a final say and unless a higher-ranking staff member says otherwise that exploit is warn able next time you do it.

Edited by ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

17 minutes ago, Baby Arm said:

+ Support. Have had nothing but positive interactions with Acee, I do not doubt his abilities and would love to see him shine.

+Support, nothing bad to say about ACEE whatsoever. Only ever see and hear good things

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

1 hour ago, Baby Arm said:

+ Support. Have had nothing but positive interactions with Acee, I do not doubt his abilities and would love to see him shine.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, Baby Arm said:

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

On 5/25/2023 at 10:02 PM, Baby Arm said:

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

On 5/26/2023 at 4:02 AM, Baby Arm said:

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+Support

Amazing at both normal staff and ET

active member and deserves senior admin

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT