Player Report - Medical HCMD Grub

Ruz

Your in game name: Deuce

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20136060

The player's in game name: Grub

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:580505572

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 5/23/2023 6:29 PM EST

What did the player do: Homie straight up left after being captured by CI. He even did the countdown before he disconnected and attempted to lie later on.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1aFXOmLu6_2uL2/GoQFgL6CgugU?invite=cr-MSxMWU8sMTc4MTY0LA

https://gyazo.com/7f1f24ff446f06833d40de49ce3d81ee

What do you believe should happen to the player:

As an experienced player and a HCMD in a roleplay branch, it is expected that he sets a positive example for his members. Such misconduct should not be tolerated. I believe an LTAP| Fail RP ban is valid.

Any extra information: image.png

Edited by Ruz
  • Skull 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+support

One simply cannot count down, leave, and get someone to say they had/are having an earthquake and or thunderstorm. Completely justified warning and ban.

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

11 minutes ago, Bossatron1924 said:

+support

One simply cannot count down, leave, and get someone to say they had/are having an earthquake and or thunderstorm. Completely justified warning and ban.

Bro is HCMD smh smh show a better example

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

12 minutes ago, Bossatron1924 said:

+support

Former: CI COL, S6 Sidious VI, A1 SPC

+support

Kinda wack for hcmd to be doing this its just rp my guy

Edited by Clarkie

Clarkie

So your rational is, if I capture him no matter what happens irl he needs to be in game? If I see right he also says he told you so, which means he signaled earlier he'd have to leave. 

I need more context on this cause this seems to sketch, I hear that he just left outta nowhere yet observe him say he told you so in chat.

@Grub(i think this is the right one)

+/- 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

omg bruh grub wtf you just got HCMD SMH

=NEUTRAL=

idk im confused as fuck about the entire situation 0_o

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, Bossatron1924 said:

+support

Unacceptable from a member of HCMD.

Free From GL ❤️

2 hours ago, Bossatron1924 said:

+support

+/- Support

The reason I do this is because maybe he had something to do that may have ben embarassing or something else. I wasn't there so idk what the situation was but thats just my input. If that isnt the case then yea warn and ban

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

3 hours ago, Reeses said:

+/- Support

The reason I do this is because maybe he had something to do that may have ben embarassing or something else. I wasn't there so idk what the situation was but thats just my input. If that isnt the case then yea warn and ban

It is still leaving to avoid Roleplay, not so much LTAP which is leaving to avoid punishment. However, even HCMD are subject to the rules. No matter the rank. And if he DID have something to do, then he needs to properly communicate that.

Free From GL ❤️

I wont say much on this but Deuce, you were on the Medical FW Job before and refused to get off it even when i requested you too. I had to do /demote and during the interro i had done earlier with you guys you used the word "Retard" and even after the interro you made comments such as "If you are having mental breakout cuz you got captured on foundation job you should turn off your pc and go out. go see a doc or some". I have no problem with you but i absolutley hate being blindfolded and gagged for no reason, i told them what would happen if i remained blindfolded and gagged. yea sure i shouldnt have DCed but i did and i wont deny it.

5 hours ago, Ruz said:

lmao thats what Vintage said, i never said anything about that. although it was true a thunderstorm did just pass

Edited by Grub

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

22 minutes ago, Grub said:

I wont say much on this but Deuce, you were on the Medical FW Job before and refused to get off it even when i requested you too. I had to do /demote and during the interro i had done earlier with you guys you used the word "Retard" and even after the interro you made comments such as "If you are having mental breakout cuz you got captured on foundation job you should turn off your pc and go out. go see a doc or some". I have no problem with you but i absolutley hate being blindfolded and gagged for no reason, i told them what would happen if i remained blindfolded and gagged. yea sure i shouldnt have DCed but i did and i wont deny it.

lmao thats what Vintage said, i never said anything about that. although it was true a thunderstorm did just pass

brother knew he fucked up big time but still tryna say something. the use of r word was in rp so if you have problem with it talk to me directly. take the ban and dont dc next time. 

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

1 minute ago, Ruz said:

brother knew he fucked up big time but still tryna say something. the use of r word was in rp so if you have problem with it talk to me directly. take the ban and dont dc next time. 

I couldn't care, yea i would have but you player reported me. If you had a problem with me could have just talked to me, i was even thinking about apologizing to you guys. Also the R word is strictly prohibited and shouldn't be used at all! And i will gladly take my punishment cause im not denying what i did was wrong.

-Support TBH In My Opinion If you Had A Valid Reason To Blindfold Him And Leave Him There For 5 Mins Then I Don't Get How You're Going to Get Mad Bro Had To Stay There For 5 Mins And That's Not Long But Fr Just Get The Thing Over With, People Ain't Gonna Wait for you, If You Take Long. 

Edited by Crimson.

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

-Support
Idk what the full situation is, however everything here just seems petty and blown out of proportion. Its not like he ruined a huge RP situation. You are also accusing him of LTAP which is not what this is, and there is no way for us to know about his irl situation during this. This is such a minor issue, bringing it to the forums is way overkill, and theres just not enough context for me to support this.

Not only is the evidence spotty, but it doesn't help that apparently one of the people involved here was calling Grub slurs? Not sure what the deal is but this seems targetted and weird. You can't call people slurs because its "in RP". He shouldn't have DCed, you're right, but its not like this is a reoccuring problem, if he keeps doing it, move it to the forums, but for now take a chill pill and stop making small things big for what I can only assume is a thirst for drama. 

• Laughing 1

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

So your rational is, if I capture him no matter what happens irl he needs to be in game? If I see right he also says he told you so, which means he signaled earlier he'd have to leave. 

I need more context on this cause this seems to sketch, I hear that he just left outta nowhere yet observe him say he told you so in chat.

@Domz was the one who was trying to drag the hostage back to CI base so he might have the full clip. based on what i saw, grub was threatening to leave the game if we didnt remove his blindfold and was doing a count down before disconnecting voluntarily ( refer to the screenshot above). no valid reason was given. The excuses provided by Grub later lack credibility, considering that he rejoined the server shortly after I submitted this report. if he told us about the earthquake and thunderstorm in the first place this player report wouldn't be a thing.

3 hours ago, Crimson. said:

-Support TBH In My Opinion If you Had A Valid Reason To Blindfold Him And Leave Him There For 5 Mins Then I Don't Get How You're Going to Get Mad Bro Had To Stay There For 5 Mins And That's Not Long But Fr Just Get The Thing Over With, People Ain't Gonna Wait for you, If You Take Long. 

3 hours ago, fire_fox1121 said:

-support First off you guys had grub gaged and blindfoled on surface which would be kinda useless and also if I was in the situation I wouldn't like being blindfoled and gaged on SURFACE either.

As for you two, I completely understand that you are trying to get your own high command out of this situation desperately. However, make sure you learn the full context before commenting. Never did my fellow CI members leave grub sitting somewhere gaged and blindfolded for more than 2 mins. We were actively trying to bring the hostage back to base for interrogation. As you can see in the clip, grub did not even give us the chance to leave the front gate area. 

3 hours ago, vintage said:

-support 
false ay man we dont know the context to that gyazo 

as for you, you do know that they can see what your original message was right? Its kinda laughable how your original comment "false he did not tell me to say that" directly contradicts the statement you made earlier in game. 

2 hours ago, Ectoplasm said:

-Support
Idk what the full situation is, however everything here just seems petty and blown out of proportion. Its not like he ruined a huge RP situation. You are also accusing him of LTAP which is not what this is, and there is no way for us to know about his irl situation during this. This is such a minor issue, bringing it to the forums is way overkill, and theres just not enough context for me to support this.

Not only is the evidence spotty, but it doesn't help that apparently one of the people involved here was calling Grub slurs? Not sure what the deal is but this seems targetted and weird. You can't call people slurs because its "in RP". He shouldn't have DCed, you're right, but its not like this is a reoccuring problem, if he keeps doing it, move it to the forums, but for now take a chill pill and stop making small things big for what I can only assume is a thirst for drama. 

Again, try to learn the full context before making assumptions.

I don't know what your definitions of "RP situation" and "LTAP" are. If leaving the game while under your opponent's capture despite having a active roleplay status doesn't count as leaving to avoid punishment in roleplay situation then i have no clue what other actions could be considered as such. As for the slur incident grub brought up as a diversion, feel free to make a separate report as it occurred in a different scenario.

Due to the difficulty in capturing a high-ranking member of the foundation, such action demolish the enjoyment of other players' gameplay. Your ridiculous mindset claiming that "it is such a minor issue dont be so petty" do not make a valid point. If you decided to break the rules, face the consequences of your own actions.                                                              

In response to your accusation of me "thirsting for drama," my original post was concise and straightforward player report regarding grub's LTAP action. It does seem like someone else has been trying to instigate unnecessary dramas by raising the issue again and being aggresive towards other even after Grub himself acknowledged his misconduct.

Edited by Ruz
  • Sad 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

If you really want to get me banned over something small go ahead, I’m not complaining. As long as I’m HCMD in the end this really isn’t affecting me, I’m a really good Command member and I always will be. You already interrogated me once and you didn’t like it, a Research Robot person even told me after that “CI really hate you”. So why take me again? And it really ain’t that hard to capture me I tend to go afk in random spots typically hallways. Not to mention that I gave you guys a chance to ungag and unblindfold me they knew very well what happened when I reached 0. Oh and the attempting to lie later about it was completely false, I never told Vintage to say that in OOC chat. Seriously this is honestly the dumbest thing I could have been reported for lol. 

+Support for a WARN, not a ban.

This entire situation seems extremely petty to me. As a former HCMD member I can definitely say that being targeted for CI's capture is not fun, there is even some intrinsic metagame to it because regardless of whether it is intentional, once CI sees a HCMD they are going to want to capture them more than a normal enlisted, even if they don't consciously realize it. With that being said, you need to stick around for the interrogation as best as you can because otherwise there is simply no stakes to any RP situations in the server when disconnecting immediately kills it all. 

HOWEVER, I can understand that it stops being fun to remain on the server when people are downright insulting towards you. I don't know the context of the word being thrown out at you but just generally talking down on a person during an RP situation through OOC (even if that specific word wasn't OOC there seems to have been some other comments that were) is toxic behavior and all I can say is "what did you think was gonna happen?"

Roleplay is a COLLABORATIVE experience. Even if you hate each other in character, you've got to respect each other out of game or else it's never going to work out. Think about every other game you play. Are you going to stick around in a party of people who you don't like or who are constantly talking shit to you? Probably not, I don't know why you expect SCPRP to be any different. 

Overall, this is deserving of a warn, not a ban, as far as I know leaving to avoid RP would simply fall under FailRP. Any conflict which occurs due to Grub's position as HCMD should be dealt with by site administration in whichever way they see fit.

Edited by Nydekore
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major