The ice Spice of GL / Admiral Ackbar, Jamal Goongus - Warn Request

KLONDU

Your In-game:

Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:497585588

The player's name in-game:

The Ice Spice of GL (Both were named this) STEAM_0:1:47296517 and STEAM_0:1:49540812

The player's steam name (If you know it):

Admiral Ackbar and Jamal Goongus

What did the player do:

Admiral Ackbar - AMRDMx3 During an event, this player ruined the event by repeatedly running in on a CC and trying to rush all the event actors and kill them. he did this 3 times over the course of approximately 5-7 minutes to the point where it ruined the hostage situation we were trying to RP, and the GM (rose) ended up having to end the event prematurely.

Jamal Goongus - Came into the pandora bridge and spawned in a AT-TE tank, and again at one point on the top of the ship. also caught on clip spawning in speeder bikes on ship.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

Most of these clips are the same but from different angles of different event actors. 

Admiral Ackbar -
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16lvpJQSPstmXS/mb1uza8wuiVk?invite=cr-MSxkUkwsNDE1MTcyODIs - AMRDM

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16lvrzG8dhBe6U/B9YubdKXtsJ5?invite=cr-MSw3UHAsMTY2ODU0ODU4LA - AT-TE spawn + AMRDM

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16lvpJQSPstmXS/VPK6IjGVx6FI?invite=cr-MSxkUkwsNDE1MTcyODIs - AMRDM 

EDITED - https://youtu.be/HPnXPPVe42o - I thought I lost this clip. this shows all the MRDM's occurring in real time
Jamal Goongus -

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16lqAs3HN8anZa/Szc3w19sdIXF?invite=cr-MSxaMmwsNjkxOTAzODIs - Speeder Bike

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16lFA7dLBut40i/d1337CRwX1vu?invite=cr-MSxZZEMsODUyNjg4OTgs - AT-TE on top of ship

What do you believe should happen to the player:

I Believe both players should be warned. Admiral Ackbar should be banned for 3 counts of AMRDM, I do not know how many players he killed, but the intent was there. if we had let him, he would have killed every single one of us. As for Jamal I dont know If the spawning is related to staff powers or something, but you shouldn't be randomly spawning things in like that, as it can lag and/or crash the server, especially while an event is going on.

Any extra information:

I can not substantiate this, But I believe both of these players are associated with Biggy, as I had an incident with biggy about 20 mins after this incident in which these 2 players were in league with him.

Edited by KLONDU
editing title
  • Dislike 1

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

• KLONDU changed the title to The ice Spice of GL / Admiral Ackbar, Jamal Goongus - Warn Request

what did i do lol, nothing about what i did is a rule break. i suggest you get a grip man.

15 minutes ago, KLONDU said:

I can not substantiate this, But I believe both of these players are associated with Biggy, as I had an incident with biggy about 20 mins after this incident in which these 2 players were in league with him.

yeah, for sure man. im in league with biggy for sure.
spacer.png

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, KLONDU said:

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

what did i do lol, nothing about what i did is a rule break. i suggest you get a grip man.

yeah, for sure man. im in league with biggy for sure.
spacer.png

Hey, that's me!

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Weird situation. I don't see how it could be MARDM on Hostile Event Actors, but I do see the issue with the vehicle spawning. I think at most they should get a warn for FailRP.

(Also two of your clips are missing audio, which makes getting full context hard.)

Edited by Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

3 minutes ago, Theta said:

Weird situation. I don't see how it could be MARDM on Hostile Event Actors, but I do see the issue with the vehicle spawning. I think at most they should get a warn for FailRP.

I should clarify the vehicle spawning thing was handled after by a staff member who pulled me aside and said to stop spawning them as well as a public announcement after the event. Therefore, it’ was dealt with in game peacefully.

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

I was told to reword this. I was participating in an event, I'm sorry it won't happen again. I don't have access to a ATTE so might be a little hard to spawn one in. Don't know why you dragged Biggy's name into this? 

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

1 hour ago, Theta said:

I don't see how it could be MARDM on Hostile Event Actors,

It is FailRP to go swinging into an active hostage situation unless ordered to by a Higher-up, as this breaks the fearRP element of the hostage situation. Once? Ok, you might get some people killed, but you could argue you didn't know it was a hostage situation until you got there. The MRDM comes in when the person comes back MULTIPLE times after being killed and goes on a rampage trying to kill everybody in a room that they know there is an active hostage RP situation going on in and being warned in voice chat that there was. Bard came back twice, when there was no excuse not to have known the situation. 

Playing Star Wars GIF

8 hours ago, KLONDU said:

It is FailRP to go swinging into an active hostage situation unless ordered to by a Higher-up, as this breaks the fearRP element of the hostage situation. Once? Ok, you might get some people killed, but you could argue you didn't know it was a hostage situation until you got there. The MRDM comes in when the person comes back MULTIPLE times after being killed and goes on a rampage trying to kill everybody in a room that they know there is an active hostage RP situation going on in and being warned in voice chat that there was. Bard came back twice, when there was no excuse not to have known the situation. 

Maybe I’m crazy here and no looking close enough but I believe all of your clips against Bard for MARDM are all of the same incident and doesn’t show 2 separate instances of the “FailRP/MARDM”

Edited by Crunch

13 hours ago, KLONDU said:

t is FailRP to go swinging into an active hostage situation unless ordered to by a Higher-up

False. FailRP is something that is unfeasable or unrealistic. While going against orders may be an issue of insubordination (an RP issue), it is not a matter of FailRP.

13 hours ago, KLONDU said:

as this breaks the fearRP element of the hostage situation

As of now, 4/25/23 at 3:45 PM EST there is no FearRP on Gaminglight Imperial RP. Therefore this point is invalid.

4 hours ago, Crunch said:

all of your clips against Bard for MARDM are all of the same incident

Additionally, after reviewing it, it appears this is correct. Two of your clips are the same clip (the first and third ones you posted) and those and the second all show the same instance.

All in all, I feel this is a gross overreaction, especially if Staff Ingame already (allegedly) spoke with them.

- Support

FORUMS DIPLOMAT MESSAGE

Please limit all further responses to a + or - support basis. Cease all argumentative actions.
Further arguing or replies which do not contribute anything will be hidden, and if spamming occurs further punishments could be incurred.

~ Imperial RP Senior Diplomat Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

@Theta I have edited the post to include a clip I originally thought I lost, which is from my perspective, and shows all of the instances occurring in real time. please review at your convienence.

Playing Star Wars GIF

5 hours ago, KLONDU said:

@Theta I have edited the post to include a clip I originally thought I lost, which is from my perspective, and shows all of the instances occurring in real time. please review at your convienence.

Klondu, you were an actor in said event and it is heard numerous times in the new clip that you were holding Mork hostage. Therefore, by all means ALL of the Actors holding Mork hostage were hostile there. An individual cannot be warned for MARDM for attacking HOSTILE  event actors. As a former Admin you should know this.

5 hours ago, Theta said:
19 hours ago, KLONDU said:

as this breaks the fearRP element of the hostage situation

As of now, 4/25/23 at 3:45 PM EST there is no FearRP on Gaminglight Imperial RP. Therefore this point is invalid.

Additionally Fear RP is no where on the MOTD at this point in time therefore the mention of FearRP is futile.

22 hours ago, KLONDU said:

Lastly, as both a Command member and a former member of Staff you should NOT be accusing players of things without any sort of valid evidence. Regardless of the timing between coincidental incidents.

- Support

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

Personally, I can understand that you felt your RP or immersion was "ruined", but I think that is because a CC had come in to kill hostiles people. Obviously its not ideal for the event to get disrupted, but ultimately its up to the GM to make an event and facilitate it in a fashion that goes their way. If it diverges that doesn't mean it was ruined either, just a different outcome that occurred. On the Spawning vehicles, sure, but as mentioned above he already had been put in a sit for it. Additionally, its a Semi Serious RP server, there is bound to be some friendly trolling and its clear there is no grudge or reason for them to personally come at you. For future reference, try to remove hyperbolic word choice from your reports to avoid making your bias towards the person apparent. Things like "RUINED" "were in league with him" just makes it seem like you are out to get someone rather than make a quality report. With that Said

-support

Edited by (GL) Abumi
  • Heart-Eyes 1

- Support
I aint readin all that but i feel bias has been put againts these poor men. Free their souls!!

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

-Support By the evidence and the current server rules, this need not result in any punishment.

3hpxy5.jpg

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

DENIED

The player's actions has been deemed valid by SMT and a warn will not be given at this time.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic