Vanguard's Ban Appeal- Accepted

Judge, The Executioner

1. Steam Name: Judge, The Executioner

2. Ingame Name: Vanguard

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219891972

4. Ban Length: 3 days

5. Admin that Banned you: Mork

6. Reason for Ban: Ltap

7. Dispute: I was in pits and was watching Mork dangle someone off into pits, so i force pushed him into pits with the dude he was holding onto. I was never brought into a sit and warned. I told Mork I had to get off for the night, I had a doctors appointment and two interviews in the morning. He was trying to hold me hostage in the teamspeak threatening to warn me for LTAP if I left.  Which he proceeded to warn me for LTAP and RDMx2, I will agree that I did murder two people but I did not deserve the LTAP warn. Which is the reason I am Banned. I am ok with keeping the RDMx2 warn, but i would appreciate the LTAP warn and ban removed. 

+support

I'm not an expert with the staff rules but I believe you can't hold someone hostage on the server when they have to get off and they aren't in a sit. From what I'm aware of there was not a formal sit made and Mork who was involved in the incident warned and banned them himself which you shouldn't do because of bias.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

@Baja The "attempts" to make him stay on the server was to because he would get banned for LTAP if he did leave which he did. I have been told that Admins can take stuff like this if it is just quick and easy he was just going to be getting the warn for 2 days(I might be wrong about this but even if I did not do the warn it would have been the same warns anyways) I was just attempting to inform him that if he got of it would have been a Ban which he responded by yelling at me in Teamspeak. I have a clip of him pushing me off into pits and then shooting one of the ISB with a rocket launcher. Just waiting on the person who has the clip to send it to me.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

1 hour ago, Baja said:

+support

I'm not an expert with the staff rules but I believe you can't hold someone hostage on the server when they have to get off and they aren't in a sit. From what I'm aware of there was not a formal sit made and Mork who was involved in the incident warned and banned them himself which you shouldn't do because of bias.

If I'm not mistaken, he not fighting to remove the 2 counts of RDM but to remove the Ltap and the ban He received. Also Correct me If I'm wrong But to be warned for ltap there has to be a ongoing Report or Sit happening but according to him he was never brought into a sit or being reported excepted for you warning him if he left you would warn him for Ltap which you never brought him into a proper sit or reported him so I don't see how this is Ltap

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

3 hours ago, SeniorDeer957 said:

If I'm not mistaken, he not fighting to remove the 2 counts of RDM but to remove the Ltap and the ban He received. Also Correct me If I'm wrong But to be warned for ltap there has to be a ongoing Report or Sit happening but according to him he was never brought into a sit or being reported excepted for you warning him if he left you would warn him for Ltap which you never brought him into a proper sit or reported him so I don't see how this is Ltap

+support

Edited by Neon lights

Currently vice marshall

5 hours ago, Baja said:

+support

+1 i agree with this man 

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

+Support 

Mork shouldn't be handling situations involving himself in the first place as he is not a Senior Admin yet.

Senior Admins are trusted members of the staff team that have been here for a large amount of time. They are able to independently handle their own situations with limited assistance from higher staff.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+ Support ^^^^^^

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

8 hours ago, Baja said:

+support

+ support

6 hours ago, SeniorDeer957 said:

+ Support

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+support
everything that can be said has been said. mork shouldnt have handled this situation in the first place.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

19 hours ago, Baja said:

+support

+ support 
Mork as an Admin you should know that it is not LTAP if he left before being pulled into a sit. This is one of the first things as staff we are taught as staff that it is not LTAP if they get off before being pulled into a sit. This should have been handled better. If he got off before the sit then a player report should have been posted on the forums.  

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

22 hours ago, Baja said:

+support

23 hours ago, Baja said:

+support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 4/19/2023 at 3:50 PM, Baja said:

+support

hes a good man unban this guy!

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+Support

"I honestly don't have much opinion on either parties, in fact, I tend to avoid this type of conflict as I'm very bad and anxious about it--however, I'm being vocal here because of one main thing that sticks out to me; Mork shouldn't have dictated what the end conclusion of a sit that he himself didnt officially make, as he is the affected party and it will affect the outcome of the conflict. If someone in the GM Team messed up an Event I made I wouldn't solely dictate to remove then pop them in the DNT list because I'm biased and my judgement would be clouded. Doing this makes you question: "Wait, if they have done this once, had they done it before?" which will raise a few eyebrows in your direction and will raise doubts in your abilities in the field you are representing. Basically: you always need a third party for this kinda thing..."

+support

+Support

You cant hold someone hostage thats not even a sit. The correct thing would have been to do the warns x2 for RDM and let him go. If he had irl stuff to do. Let him go.

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

+support

As someone who is fairly familiar with the server and its rules. I feel it was a overstep of power to dish out punishments when you are involved, as there is no doubt bias in the punishments. And after all  he is willing to take the warns, and only wants the LTAP to be removed

+SUPPORT

Mork is not a senior admin and should not be doing this him self he ban him with out a staff sit.

Edited by 9karot