Rank you are applying for: Colonel
In-Game name: Cashtag
Current rank: Major
How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 weeks
What time zone are you in?: CEST (European Time)
How many warns do you have?: 0
Permission: Dep. Comm. Matthew
Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum):
I believe I should be promoted for the following reasons:
1. My ability to uphold and enforce departmental guidelines and rules. I want to make sure every officer knows what they can and can’t do. Although I have been able to do this ever since I was command, as a COL I believe I can do this better since I will be able to deal with SMs much more quickly. Recently we had some issues with SMs and as a COL I will be able to punish an SM much more quickly.
2. My ability to act as a role model. I always try to do my best to look as professional as possible when on duty. Lower rankings will almost always look up to their higher-ups and learn lessons from them. By being able to act in a professional and proper way, lower rankings will usually follow this behavior and make the department look more professional.
3. My ability to work under stress. I believe that being able to work under stress is an incredibly high valued skill to have in the police force. As a high ranking, dilemmas will often be given to you to solve. And being able to find a good solution under stress is sometimes difficult. Therefore I believe that being able to work under stress is a very important skill to have.
4. My experience I have with commanding, organizing and in general of being a command member. I have been a command member of this police agency for just over 8 months now. In this time I have gained important knowledge on how to deal with many problems. Also because I am in ARU I have gained extra experience with commanding and organizing officers.
5. Last, but not least my time and effort I have put into this community. I always try to find a spot to hop on the server and play during the school week. Unfortunately, there are not that many players during the school week in the EU time zone, but that doesn’t stop me from playing and making sure the is a command member on the server.
Furthermore, as a COL, I could pursue my goal of communications better. I have noticed recently a lot of trouble with miscommunication, or no communication at all and as a COL I believe I would be taken more seriously than as a MAJ. Sometimes when you ask on the radio for a location no answer is given. And when I go and tell that to the ones on the radio doing this, they don’t improve and still don’t communicate some things. If I were to do the same as a COL more results could be expected since more people would take a COL seriously since it is a very important role.
As a COL I will be willing to help out the PD at all times. It is and will always be an important role since most of the time you will be the highest online. And having a motivated person be this position would help out the PD. I’m always willing to take feedback and improve based on what others think of me. Utilizing feedback improves me to be a better command member and overall improves my ability to respond to dilemmas.
I usually have great ideas, but almost never realize them. And when I do publicize them, they often get forgotten. As a COL I think I would be taken more seriously and I could make change that would benefit this department. Even though I am in a time zone that would only make me see about 20 players during the school week, I could still make change as a COL that would positively benefit the others from American time zones.
And that’s why I believe I should be promoted to COL.
You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I agree.