Jason Tucker

In-Game Name: Jason Tucker

Steam Name: [GL] Jason Tucker³

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59669803

Are you a Moderator+? Yes!

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every Day All Day Pretty Much

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes 

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to become support for Gaminglight because I love to help people. It is why I am staff and I help people anyways (just not in support channels) with in-game, computer help, Garry's Mod, the forums, community things... Really anything. I would just like to help people inside of Gaminglight. I was senior support in a FiveM PoliceRP community last year and would love to take it to Gaminglight. I am always active on TS as much as possible and have a plugin on TS to know when someone joins support so they won't have to wait a long amount of time. In my previous support experience (which was 4 months long) I had 2nd top support tickets resolved in the whole support team, I had 1 complaint (which was proven false) and 90 compliments given to the official support community feedback form. I am well respected (I think) among the community and wish to help people of Gaminglight!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? By being online almost eberyday all day and being respectful at all times. Also by watching support channels (which I do a lot)

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello %user_name%! Welcome to Gaminglight! My name is Jason Tucker with Gaminglight Support, how can I assist you? 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

+Support

Jason Tucker is sincerely a great person. I have never heard anything rude come out of his mouth and I think he is very responsible and prepared to be a support member. He is super friendly and deserved the position. Good luck Jason!

Edited by Felix
  • Like 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Fame locked this topic