Fruitt's Global Resignation

War_Fruitt

I know I'm not the newest or the longest serving member... but I still feel I owe it to all those I've impacted on here (and probably wasted the time of on here)

Hanged: You will probably never see this but if you do I'm so thankful that you chose to train me for Medical on one of my first few nights on the server. The opportunities that were created by such an action are even beyond my imagination.

Ozzie: You were a great D5 commander and SA, I'm sure you will be a great A-1 Commander and an even greater O5 once you make it.

Bones: I know I wasn't the best or even one of the longest lasting E11 members but thanks to your efforts to train me (twice) for E11 it allowed me to really get a foot in the door with many other great things such as joining Delta-5.

Titanic: I'm sure you also won't see this but I'll keep it short for you thank you for training me to be a part of D5 they are a great group of people to play with. Dragonpaii: Thank you for being a great friend and helping me make that jump from E11 to D5.

Lava: Thank you for being there to chill and help with G9 activities (even if we met by you taking a sit CI called on me) you've always been helpful and I hope you get to your goal rank.

Crimson: I know this is pretty far down but just know I've always appreciated just chilling and talking with you on those late nights it was just unfortunate that you chose to resign before me.

Marcus: You really do make me prouder than I would ever let on, you've overcome hurdles and obstacles that you sometimes create for yourself (like getting captured multiple times on your first day as G9) but that hasn't and shouldn't stop you from achieving your goals.

Proredfly: I know I always got onto you about demoting me in maintaince that's because I knew you'd be the most capable of doing it and getting me retrained as I aimed for my personal goals. I hope you manage to get into the big boy league of Utility just like Spixe has.

Spixe: I know I always got on you about being the Director of Losers but just know I was being serious. Kidding you've done an excellent job applying yourself in utility and definitely deserve more than you could ever imagine.

Trizicum: you're the biggest :nerd:.

Shadows: You've been a great D5 HCMD and I know you'll move on to great things! (Also don't forget to work on that school work) 

Tazza: I'll always be watching after that night I got banned on the discord.

Suwaa: In my last moments know you are and always will be Head Maid.

Markus: You were a great IAA Deputy Head, it's unfortunate what happened to you and Reeses but all is said and done now, hope to see you out there on other servers/games!

Giga: You've been a great friend and I hope you make it far with whichever branch you choose to stick with to SA and I hope you make it to JMT cause you truly deserve it.

Jinkiedong: You were a great IAA Head even if you don't think so you helped make plenty of decisions and you helped me when I was the head of IAA more than you may realize.

Everyone else I didn't mention but have interacted with just know you mean a whole lot more to me than I could ever say. I'm so happy to be able to claim to be apart of this wonderful community (even if some of you think otherwise) and I hope one day I will be able to come back and go through it all again with some of your familiar faces!
 It's been a pleasure to enjoy these experiences with y'all and I hope everyone is able to make their dreams come true!

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

o7 rip you were a chill guy to talk to in ts and I hope you succeed in whatever you do after GL.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

NOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME 😭

It was a great journey we have had with each other and i hope you will return one day

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

You were one of the people i started socializing with when i was barely ranking up. You helped me fit into a branch i thought i wouldn't go far in. The fun memories me, you, lava, and marcus helped create gave me hope once more to still stay apart of the community and not fade into history. Never will i forget the impact you left for me on this server and for others too. thank you, you've done well for this server.

• Gaminglight Love 3

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Jk Ily fruitt

Denied

You are not to resign at all, you are too much of a steppingstone. Taught me things I ain't know and taught me the ropes of being a good CMD member. I wouldn't be where I am without the guidance you provided me and the rest of Delta-5. You will forever be a mark on this branch a mark that no one can take away from you or be met with a riot (fr fr). But it will be emptier around here... We will surely miss you and hope you visit us like crimson does ❤️❤️❤️ I will say you and Crimson and Lava and Shadows pushed so many fun memories and just all in all made my time here so fantastic. Fruitt Cup there is so much more for me to say and you know I would but I can't respecting the guidelines lol BUT prepare for a DM in Discord. Love from us all fr.

O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7 O7

P.S (I will always be pushin ye buttons on and off the server)

Former RRH Guardian Tango 11 | RRH Guardian OH-10 | Former Delta-5 Gamma-9 GW1 | Delta-5 DHFTO SRO SL CPT | Former Nu-7 CPL JFE | CI PVT | 

Capture.PNG

Edited by ERWIN_TITAN
  • Gaminglight Love 3

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png

Fruitt man, it was fun knowing you, I'll miss all the times you stopped me from escaping as d-class as G9, I'll miss seeing your ass in teamspeak and i'll miss U entirely, im not entirely sure if i wanna post a new appeal for discord ban mainly because all mah boys have just left and at this point whats the point?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

welcome to the retirement home.

you got absolutely shafted in most of the things you did regarding subdivisions and nearly everything else, but you still stayed. that determination (even if it’s just a game) is something i wish i could have but probably won’t. i wish you the best in everything you do and even if we met online, i’ll always respect you. at least you didn’t get fucked with your reserves if you ever want to come back.

Edited by ImTrash
  • Gaminglight Love 1

o7 didnt talk much but u let me have IAA WL for a bit 🙂 

• Gaminglight Love 1
  • Skull 1

spacer.png

Nha this redignation has been Denied, refused, rejected, turned down, declined, vetoed, negated, dismissed, repudiated, opposed, prohibited, forbidden, withheld, disallowed, nixed, blocked, thwarted, frustrated, abnegated, contradicted, and squashed; refrained, rebuffed, snubbed, cold-shouldered, ignored, abandoned, deserted, forsaken, jilted, disavowed, renounced, disowned, dissented, refuted, controverted, oppugned, challenged, demurred, objected, halted, stopped, prevented, deterred, obstructed, hindered, interfered, stifled, smothered and silenced. So see you tomorrow 😘

On a serious note though, I will really miss the talks I had with you while you were driving home/to work. You were a really good SCMD in D5

I hope you come back some day but as a parting gift I will leave you with a blackmail folder on Marcus so that you can use it against him when he calls you stinky again❤️

https://mega.nz/file/wmIHzJoL#K_EbKSOtagvZ3bWc1ocypJONM-xg5QAtrUd29UPhrUs

Edited by Warmug
  • Gaminglight Love 1
  • Skull 1

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

Bye man you were one of the best

Hope you'll come back at another time

Edited by Silence_
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

o7 hella funny guy, always a blast having you around 

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

WOW uh idk what to say this was a shock. I wish you the best. Although our time working together were short, it was really fun, and I will never forget those car rides. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

fruitt just so you know you are literally the only reason ive been here for so long. If i didn't meet you those first couple days of playing i definitely would've stopped. I'm very sad to see you go cuz you were always such a beast 

o7 frfr

• Gaminglight Love 1

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png