Deuce's A-1 officer application

Ruz

1. Name: Deuce

2. Current and former RP ranks:  [Current] CI 2LT [Former] CI LTCOL/Nu7 2LT/Sec 1LT

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201360601

4. DiscordID: Ruz#1797

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?:

As a former E4 member, I have always wanted to be a part of a foundation Special Force for a different experience. Meanwhile, as a big fan of the lore of MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand, I am looking forward to helping SA and O5 to bring the branch back to its glory. I have come up with a few ideas on how the branch should be run including induction, daily operation procedures, etc. Being an officer will give me a better chance to consult with fellow command members to carry out the ideas.
6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?:

Based on my experience on the server, I am confident that I possess the necessary skills and qualifications to excel in the officer position. 

I am knowledgeable when it comes to managing a branch and guiding branch members. Being a command overseer in CI military has allowed me to hone my leadership and strategic planning, and to gain a better understanding of how each structure of a branch works. I have led the command team and the branch as a whole in various scenarios, and have successfully executed multiple missions with a focus on achieving goals and objectives. I always set a high standard for myself and my fellow command members while ensuring that everyone in the branch is having a relaxing and fun time. I believe I have the ability to contribute to making Alpha-1 a respectable and enjoyable branch with its unique rp and add to the server-wide rp diversity. 

As a former command member in several foundation branches, I have a great knowledge of the foundation. I am knowledgeable about the duties of each foundation personnel and have plenty of experience in dealing with emergency circumstances and guiding personnel to uphold principles on site. I am also adept at working collaboratively with my members and other departments to keep the foundation secure and ordered.

I value communication. I am confident that I can lead the branch to achieve success through strategic planning and effective communication. As a problem solver and critical thinker, I am able to assess risk factors and make informed decisions in different situations. Furthermore, my proficiency in various software and programs, including Google Docs and Excel, would allow me to effectively manage the day-to-day operations of the branch.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:

Other than organizing cross-branch PTs and regulating branch members’ professionalism, I will keep in close contact with command teams of other branches. As an approachable person, not only my own branch members will be able to hold a conversation with me easily, but every other server player. I am always available for a talk whenever it’s needed, that way I will be able to solve the issues right the first time so they won’t be damaging branch relationships. Communication will be one of the main preoccupations of Alpha-1 as I will be promoting it on a daily basis if I ever get selected.

Edited by Ruz
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Angry 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

Can not say this enough +SUPPORT
Deuce ones one of the og homies ive had and helped me through many of my trips up the CI ranks
-Great CMD

-Great SF member

-Great overall person to be around

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+Support

My guy is a homie. 

Give this man major. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

HUGE +SUPPORT

- i don’t know this person but he is actually literate and knows what he’s saying

- good experience and a menace on dclass

- idk much else since idk this person but he is the goat tho

• Gaminglight Love 1

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

16 hours ago, Bossatron1924 said:

+support

Good cmd member

Great brotha

Deserving of CPT-MAJ

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

My guy know things.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

10 hours ago, new rowphin said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

- i don’t know this person but he is actually literate and knows what he’s saying

- good experience and a menace on dclass

- idk much else since idk this person but he is the goat tho

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 4/2/2023 at 4:11 AM, Scooty said:

Can not say this enough +SUPPORT
Deuce ones one of the og homies ive had and helped me through many of my trips up the CI ranks
-Great CMD

-Great SF member

-Great overall person to be around

He left and came back a few times, but every time he was with us it was a great time can not lie about that, he is a great command member and he deserves a chance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 12:48 AM, [GL] funnyfish0 said:

+support 

ruz!
just better
will destroy all new gen

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

• Dislike 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic