Mary's Nu7 LTCOL App (Shocker, I know!) (Edited because I can't read!)

Mary

1. Name: Mary

2. Current and former RP ranks: Current: RnD SIN/Head of Apollo/PHYS/CI Mil LCPL | D5 PFC (Former SGT) | E11 LCPL (Former 1ST) | Former(NOT ON GL): DT CMDR, SOBDE Reg CMDR and SOBDE CMDR (SF Overseer), Rear Admiral, many 2LT and Major spots

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519066521

4. DiscordID: Valltony#0095

5. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: Some people would know that I used to heavily be against Nu7, mostly because of the past CMD that used to be there. However, I have matured since then and Nu7 is now one of the coolest branches. I want to be Nu7 CMD because I want to help in grow past just 5 members online a day and maybe 8 during meeting. I see so much potential in this branch and I have a few ideas that I will get into down below for the last question. I also want to be Nu7 CMD because for the last few days, I have heard so many bad things happen between Nu7 and other branches and, if given the chance to be a CMD member, I would make sure to not be basis during stuff like that and make sure to punish those who did wrong. I want this branch to do good and be as active as D5 or even Security but that takes work, and I am willing to put in that work. I have solo ran Death Troopers on another server that has since been closed down, but I worked my ass off to make it active and what is was. I was very proud of it, and I have no doubt I would do the same here and HCMD/SA thinks I would also do good for Nu7. Nu7 is currently the only branch I have never been apart of, and I would like to change that by helping out now when the branch really needs it.

6. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: Firstly, I have a few sub-branch ideas that I have already told Jolt about (But she smells and forgot about them.) First being would be to make a new SCP for Nu7 that would help RC other SCPs and be able to kill them. This would give something new to the server that would honestly unseen until now. It would allow new enlisted, NCOs, and CMD to play as an SCP but still play as Nu7 and get activity in. I would also like to rewrite some of the sub-branches we have now, like CBRN Unit because I have never seen anyone use it. I would also be strict with the rules for Nu7 and the MOTD while also having fun and hosting as many PTs as I could for Nu7 to better their skills for combat and RCing SCPs. 

7. What is something you would improve upon in Nu7: I did say some of this above, but I would love to fix around the Nu7 sub-branches to make them more active and give Nu7 something different and unique. MTF E11 has ambush, CI have deadshot, D5 has raptor, and I feel like if I gave them more SCP classes that would be cool as well. I would even try to rework MTF Omega-7 "Pandora's Box" into being an actual and cool sub-branch and maybe even include SCP-076 in an RP type thing. I would also love to improve other branch relations with Nu7 as they have not been the best as of late. I want to show the server that Nu7 is not a toxic branch, but is a branch that is actually friendly with everyone. At the end of the day, this is just a game and everyone wants to have fun. Some people in an MTF branch couldn't be ruining that for others. I would also love to rework CBRN and Covert Agents if given the chance so that they would be more unique and catch peoples eyes. I would also like to work around their SF as well, if I am even able to at that point. because HTF is just the same as the old HSU and I feel like this SF could be reworked into something actually cool and worth grinding the ranks for to get.

8. How are you able to help manage Nu7 as a branch: My time as a DT CMDR was the most semi-stressful thing as I did solo run it by myself without many other CMD members for a while. I did most of the tryouts, did every SOP, and talked with other branch heads to ensure relations were the best they could be. I even stopped something bad from happening between DT and Medical because I talked with my DT and the Medical Head at the time to stop it from happening again. I would bring everything I learned from and did when I was DT CMDR here to that I can ensure that the branch is organized and handled properly. I was also an SOBDE Reg CMDR/CMDR, which would be an SF Overseer/CMDR here if the ranks were the same. I handled, RSB, Republic Commandos, and ARC Troopers at the same time so I know how to multitask when I need to. I know how to remove people in a good and fast way as well as give punishments and strikes when they are needed.

NOTE: I will resign from RnD if this gets accepted if my A1 app does as well.

Edited by Mary
Edited bc i cant read!

Free From GL ❤️

1 hour ago, Mary said:

RnD SIN/Head of Apollo/PHYS/CI Mil LCPL | D5 PFC (Former SGT) | E11 LCPL (Former 1ST) | Former(NOT ON GL): DT CMDR, SOBDE Reg CMDR and SOBDE CMDR (SF Overseer), Rear Admiral, many 2LT and Major spots

+ Support.  Immense command experience = very worthy individual.  

1 hour ago, Mary said:

rewrite some of the sub-branches

Do. Not. Touch. My. Behemoths.

-Nu7 CPT Yamato (DHBHM)

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

• Mary changed the title to Mary's Nu7 LTCOL App (Shocker, I know!) (Edited because I can't read!)

+Support

Reputation based :

I’ve heard alot about mary and an overwhelming majority of it has been nothing but positive, that has been made clear. I have no doubt in my mimd that mary would fit well in an Nu-7 CMD position, particularly with a CMD overseer position. My only concern would be the dedication and longevity of your stay here, if you truly want this position id like to see some big strides and loyalty towards the branch.

Application Based :

Overall it was an okay application. I would have liked to see you elaborate more on the sub branch portions as im kind of confused as to what you mean. You mention reworking sub branches to be fit against SCPs but SBs like TRT and BHM are already exemplary in these categories. You also mention Omega-7 which i am unsure if its a CC or a proposed SB replacement; if the latter i don’t believe adding an SCP specific job would be entirely beneficial. Furthermore with the rewriting of CBRN, id love to see your spin on it, but reviving that particular subbranch will take a lot of effort especially in appointing new heads and giving it more agency within site (Personally, if on the new map infectious SCPs are not a bigger issue, it would probably be best to even scrap CBRN for something more fitting or rework it to better suit a class of its calibre). Additionally on the topic of the SF, with as much as i want to bring back HSUs former glory, talks of that by the SF cmd were shut down. However, if you’re suggestion is to rework it into something else, I’d also be down to work with you on that.

Overall : I just wish your app was more specific to help you get those extra brownie points in. Would love to work with you in the future if/when you get accepted.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

2 hours ago, Yamato said:

+ Support.  Immense command experience = very worthy individual.  

Do. Not. Touch. My. Behemoths.

-Nu7 CPT Yamato (DHBHM)

don't touch behemoth or yamato will do things bro

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

35 minutes ago, Mangoo said:

+Support

Reputation based :

I’ve heard alot about mary and an overwhelming majority of it has been nothing but positive, that has been made clear. I have no doubt in my mimd that mary would fit well in an Nu-7 CMD position, particularly with a CMD overseer position. My only concern would be the dedication and longevity of your stay here, if you truly want this position id like to see some big strides and loyalty towards the branch.

Application Based :

Overall it was an okay application. I would have liked to see you elaborate more on the sub branch portions as im kind of confused as to what you mean. You mention reworking sub branches to be fit against SCPs but SBs like TRT and BHM are already exemplary in these categories. You also mention Omega-7 which i am unsure if its a CC or a proposed SB replacement; if the latter i don’t believe adding an SCP specific job would be entirely beneficial. Furthermore with the rewriting of CBRN, id love to see your spin on it, but reviving that particular subbranch will take a lot of effort especially in appointing new heads and giving it more agency within site (Personally, if on the new map infectious SCPs are not a bigger issue, it would probably be best to even scrap CBRN for something more fitting or rework it to better suit a class of its calibre). Additionally on the topic of the SF, with as much as i want to bring back HSUs former glory, talks of that by the SF cmd were shut down. However, if you’re suggestion is to rework it into something else, I’d also be down to work with you on that.

Overall : I just wish your app was more specific to help you get those extra brownie points in. Would love to work with you in the future if/when you get accepted.

I was going to put in more in regards to the sub-branches, but then the app could be 1000 words long and I don't think HCMD would have liked it. As for Omega-7, I would make it more RP based with more ideas that I will go on later, if I get the LTCOL spot. As for CBRN, I have no idea what its current purpose is, I assume extra guns in fights, I could see that being mixed with Covert Agency as Nu7 would benefit from it a bit to work with RFA and IAA. And finally for SF, I would like to fully rework, not bring it just back to HSU like beforehand.

Free From GL ❤️

+ Support, you seem to have a Good Reputation within the Community, so i would love to have you with us in any Position,

But i must say from what know, there isnt really something we can do with our Subbranches, BHM already shine in what they do, its just very hard to Balance the Auger,

And CBRN have just niece uses and help Recontain Bio Hazards which are not often online, especiialy if they see, that they are around, becuse none of the SCPs on the Server has a Way on doing anything against them once they meet.

25 minutes ago, Mary said:

It literally says it at the bottom of the app lmfao

Bro I stg I didn't even see that. 

+Support ig no more CI mary anymore.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 hours ago, Mangoo said:

+Support

Reputation based :

Application Based :

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

+support 

I believe Mary would do great in this position. They are also very qualified 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 3/30/2023 at 11:25 AM, kari said:

Major +Support

Excellent leadership within Apollo and RnD, incredibly fit for Senior Command.

On 3/31/2023 at 2:13 PM, Its Buck said:

+support 

I believe Mary would do great in this position. They are also very qualified 

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 3/30/2023 at 1:28 PM, Mangoo said:

+Support

Reputation based :

Application Based :

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• J0LT locked this topic