Bartholomew's Bank Suggestion - Denied

Bartholomew

What you want to see? - Lower bank from 10-7 to start a robbery

Why should we add it? - more crime for crim, lets people like SL and other players have a chance to start a robbery without having to be on during peek hours, plenty of instances throughout the day when its not peak hours and there aren't enough gov to commit mass crime.

What are the advantages of having this? - lets crim do more during off hours. Give gov more to do during off hours.

Who is it mainly for? - crim and gov

Links to any content - https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/99548-crate-robbery-gov-req-change-accepted/

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Dislike 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support 

Bank is very hard to win without a hostage. Since a hostage can only be taken when 10 gov are online, even with 7 gov they should still have the advantage in bank. I think this suggestion gives the crime more of a fighting chance. As it stands right now it is very gov sided with the KF2 and boosted armor compared to crim. I think this is one step closer to similar playing fields.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

37 minutes ago, HuntR said:

+Support 

Bank is very hard to win without a hostage. Since a hostage can only be taken when 10 gov are online, even with 7 gov they should still have the advantage in bank. I think this suggestion gives the crime more of a fighting chance. As it stands right now it is very gov sided with the KF2 and boosted armor compared to crim. I think this is one step closer to similar playing fields.

As me being gov and crim, I can say this would 1000% make both sides more fun as it give the people more options in terms of raiding/ robbing and it give gov more actual opportunities to attack places that usually don’t get robbed with tons of gov on.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 3/29/2023 at 10:54 PM, HuntR said:

+Support 

On 3/29/2023 at 9:54 PM, HuntR said:

+Support 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+Support 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

+support
The bank is very difficult to win without a hostage as Hunt said and without being able to leave the vault it is much harder for crim to win, reducing the GOV amount would make it easier to rob the bank and also more crim doing crim!

On 3/30/2023 at 12:54 PM, HuntR said:

+Support 

On 4/3/2023 at 11:07 PM, Mewy Minge said:

Yea let's gives crims a free passage for a bank robbery massive -support seems balanced  as it is bank heists should be hard just get a hostage these suggestions are dumb trying to nerf government numbers just  to get a W 

im not trying to give crims a free passage, im trying to make it so during off hours, it gives criminals that arnt EST CST PST etc. timezones the ability to actually do something other than gen stores all night. gov is already insanely overpowered as it is and the fact we needed bombs to help balance it a lil bit makes no sense. 

thats all I got to say for the rest of the post. I'm only commenting to defend my suggestion!

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

1 hour ago, Bartholomew said:

im not trying to give crims a free passage, im trying to make it so during off hours, it gives criminals that arnt EST CST PST etc. timezones the ability to actually do something other than gen stores all night. gov is already insanely overpowered as it is and the fact we needed bombs to help balance it a lil bit makes no sense. 

thats all I got to say for the rest of the post. I'm only commenting to defend my suggestion!

Yea ig I haven't played in months and use to how things use to  be  when family's were rolling like 10-15 deep idk if thstd still a thing or not that was my only reasoning  

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 3/29/2023 at 10:54 PM, HuntR said:

+Support 

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC