Marthan’s Funny Little Global Resignation

krberry

Name: Marthan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:182772285

Welp, hey guys, I know I’ve been inactive for a while now and I finally realized that I’m taking up some space on the server so I’m gonna be taking a more permanent LOA, I’ll be back in a little while, it’s just gonna be a few months and some new hardware so I’m gonna keep the mentions brief (and also mostly security)

BabyArm: You’re one of the best people I’ve met on this server, I really am rooting for you to get DHOS and I feel you’d be amazing at it, keep up the magnificent work.

Zboz: Mans transferred from the biggest W branch, but I do hope that you enjoy your time in Nu7 and if you can do the work you did in sec over in Nu7 you’ll sure as hell make it a better place.

Justagny: Terraria L nerd, but yeah I love you man, keep up the W Overkill and FTO work

Sprink: Bald.

Avalon: how dare Sprink’s dad resigns before me 

Drizzle: Sorry for not reaching out soon enough, but yeah I guess this solves our problems for now.

Bucket: Y’know what we should bring back?

Lamn: Absolute W Squad Lead and an amazing DCHJ, keep it up army man

Infinity Boot: Another W DCHJ, also learn to spell.

Pork: One of the best WPs I’ve seen, glad you got the position man.

Look: Fuck you you’re not getting OPRF, also thanks for the SSD recommendation.

Chase: I’m trying to my guy, I’m trying to, as we fucking. Speak. Also fuck you for threatening my vacation.

Matt: British and inactive L.

bop: best manager and silly cat commander I’ve met, I shall send you my finest cat pictures at your request sir

Finally, 2 pretty important people,

Ein: One of the best people I know on the server, you got me started into this and it’s been a blast ever since, I hope you’re still around when I come back so we can do more dumb shit together, and I hope you can make it far here.

And Zeeptin: Thank you for building this community and allowing us to become friends with one another.

Edited by krberry

o7

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

BIG lost to our lovely first lieutenant marthan today it always been fun to have you around on gensec as a command member and remember the best of our shenanigans back on site-50 and site-13 and hope you see you again on the new site.

And no mention ??????? i see how it is marthan i see.
(For legal reason this is a joke XD)

image.thumb.png.c44a0dcc9df83d05c8f5848e28cbc3a0.png

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png