General Suggestion - SCP self breach tracker - Denied

end1v3

What are you suggesting? - Give any MTF branch or other appropriate group that can prevent SCPs from self breaching a tablet/PDA or other kind of screen that shows what SCPs are currently breaching and it's progress. SCP-079 could possibly have the ability to interfere with this screen, making self breaching easier to pull off and making 079 actually good support.

How would this change better the server? - It would make maintaining SCPs much more organized than the new breaching system's current state of saying what is breaching and only reminding you at certain points in time. Also I shouldn't have to rely on a discord channel to see what is breaching or not.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It would most likely make breaching as an SCP way harder since it would be easier to keep track of self breaching progress. And maybe lag idk.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Anyone who helps prevent SCP self breaching.

+Support

I think this would be a nice addition if possible to add. The main part I like about it is allowing 079 to be a support in the process to the SCPs and give them something to do.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+support would allow for more to be done while playing on 079 and adds more purpose for doing so.  Could be a great addition to the server in terms of RP

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-support for a tablet/PDA as I feel that'd be too easy, with the counter being a level 100 job that not many people like playing due to the lack of cameras on this map.

What would be fire AF tho is if there was a big screen in the surveillance room that'd track these things so MTF still have a way to monitor self breaches besides the adverts above without it being too easy to track them. Would give some purpose to a room that is almost never used and there'd be a reason to actually have someone stationed there for it's intended purpose. Maybe allow 079 to hack the surveillance room instead too to shut down the screen?

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

5 hours ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support for a tablet/PDA as I feel that'd be too easy, with the counter being a level 100 job that not many people like playing due to the lack of cameras on this map.

What would be fire AF tho is if there was a big screen in the surveillance room that'd track these things so MTF still have a way to monitor self breaches besides the adverts above without it being too easy to track them. Would give some purpose to a room that is almost never used and there'd be a reason to actually have someone stationed there for it's intended purpose. Maybe allow 079 to hack the surveillance room instead too to shut down the screen?

On 3/21/2023 at 7:39 AM, HuntR said:

+Support

I think this would be a nice addition if possible to add. The main part I like about it is allowing 079 to be a support in the process to the SCPs and give them something to do.

On 3/20/2023 at 5:47 PM, Cecil Stedmen said:

Make surveillance and monitoring the different CCs not only usefully but essentially essential 🤯

+Support for a TV or screens in that room in EZ that would show breach progress

Edited by Hex-G
I Can't Spell

On 3/20/2023 at 3:47 PM, Cecil Stedmen said:

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

On 3/20/2023 at 2:47 PM, Cecil Stedmen said:

MTF get firewatch now. Long boring hours in the surveillance room. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

16 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

MTF get firewatch now. Long boring hours in the surveillance room.

My favorite part of MTF! Ong! Make this a thing Now!

• Laughing 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |