Adding cancel button for auto breaching as scps [Completed]

Ardo

What are you suggesting? - Adding cancel button for when you started breaching because if a D class or other people breaches you, it still kept going.

How would this change better the server? - should eliminate inconvenience 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - scps

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - none

Edited by Ardo

+support

Might wanna add a 5 minute cooldown on starting your breach again if you cancel. so people can’t spam start and stop and spam the notification on screen.

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

Hard coding that if all doors of a containment are open then it would auto-cancel might be an option here.

+Support

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

+Support

As long as this is a simple fix I dont see why not. I suggest addition of a cooldown if this is to change though.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 3/16/2023 at 7:13 PM, Kaizer said:

Hard coding that if all doors of a containment are open then it would auto-cancel might be an option here.

+Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

There is one issue I see right now, if you do not fully do the self breach system, you currently can not break any doors unless your breach timer is up and you successfully breached. If they are able to make it so that only your main SCP door is beached by the SCP timer I don't think this would be an issue, but currently all the breach-able doors are the same and are linked to the timer. (To my knowledge unless this was updated recently) 

If that is able to be adjusted I will say + Support to this suggestion if it is not then I will have to say - Support on it just because that can become an issue. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• Ardo changed the title to Adding cancel button for auto breaching as scps
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 6:13 PM, Kaizer said:

+Support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...