Keuka's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Keuka

Keuka's Trial Moderator Application  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keuka have a chance at Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Keuka/Keuka UMC

2. What is your steam name?: Keuka1

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:196577734

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I have staffed here at gaminglight a handful of times. The spottiness was caused due to a work schedule change but I am back and I plan to stay! I got up to senior mod on this server. I have managed other various smaller servers and am very familiar with ULX and LUA. I owned my own server at one point that did not get much traffic so i shut it down in 2020. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid/Late 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 1st 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum/User

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 8, Longer than 1 year ago since last warn

warns.thumb.png.b7490c25e0a73ff70002a27ac6f1058f.png

9. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Negative

11. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it. Yes i read them a while ago but i just reviewed them as im writing this application

12. Timezone: EST (I am primarily on after midnight)

13. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not Applicable

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum). 

I believe I deserve staff because I am a very mature and professional guy when it comes to dealing with people. I am online mostly later at night when lots of minges and non-rp players come to join the server. As a staff member, I would take the time to deal with these people appropriately and properly, so I can get back to doing what i'm doing. I do not enjoy taking sides so even if someone I am close with on the server has gotten into trouble I will refuse to side with them. I am a very evidence-based staff member. Therefore preventing false warns and backlash in any sort of way. If you go back to my prior posts on the forums of my other Applications you will note that I had and still do have a very good relationship with this server and all the friendly faces on it. My sole purpose in wanting to become a staff member is to make gaminglight a safe and fun environment for everyone to enjoy! If you took the time to read this, thank you and I hope your day is going great! Thank you!

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

According to the staff handbook, "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 day Ban" A Mass RDM player is subject to a formal warning and a 5 day ban. Firstly I would go to said player, post report to confirm it is true. If player is doing such acts I would then find an isolated part of the map and use the ULX command !jailtp (player). I would simply explain why you are receiving a warn even if they decide to curse and swear over me by typing the ULX command {!warn (player) Mass RDM | NITRP} If he/she cooperates and settles down I would use personal judgement on releasing the player. If the player truly has NITRP I would then call an admin+ to administrate a ban on said player 

Thank you for checking out my GL TMOD app, it means a lot!

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

-/+ Support,

+ Keuka you are an awesome guy my man, I have seen ya in game and role played with you many times since i have been here. You seem to grasp the rules well and you aren't very mingy at all in my eyes and while you were on PD you remained professional at all times which is evident by your warn history being almost 1 year and 4 months since you're last warn.

-  The ONLY and i stress ONLY  thing that i have NEGATIVE to say is that your activity as of the last couple of weeks has majorly dropped and i haven't seen you on at all recently, if you continue to stay active like you have in these last few days (which i think you can) I think you will make a valuable addition to the staff team.

Edited by Scrugs

Just now, Scrugs said:

-/+ Support,

+ Keuka you are an awesome guy my man, I have seen ya in game and role played with you many times since i have been here. You seem to grasp the rules well and you aren't very mingy at all in my eyes and while you were on PD you remained professional at all times which is evident by your warn history being almost 1 year and 4 months since you're last warn.

-  The ONLY and i stress ONLY  thing that i have NEGATIVE to say is that your actively as of the last couple of weeks has majorly dropped and i haven't seen you on at all recently, if you continue to stay active like you have in these last few days (which i think you can) I think you will make a valuable addition to the staff team.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

-/+ Support

- I personally remember playing with you back in the day and you being a great staff member.

- Mature

- Understands the rules

- The only thing is i haven't seen you on in like a year idk if its a time zone thing but if i see you active you have my full +support

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-/+ Support
I personally haven't seen you in the server if I have I just don't remember but I believe you should bring your activity up just a little bit as you have just come back about 10ish days ago
https://gyazo.com/e8ed59c40c255cb9f047478bc34af59d

But overall your application is pretty solid and you seem to have experience previously

15 hours ago, Scrugs said:

-/+ Support,

-  The ONLY and i stress ONLY  thing that i have NEGATIVE to say is that your activity as of the last couple of weeks has majorly dropped and i haven't seen you on at all recently, if you continue to stay active like you have in these last few days (which i think you can) I think you will make a valuable addition to the staff team.

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+Support

Friendly, mature and professional

Need staff on late nights and early mornings, you would be a good fit for that

A lot of knowledge

• Gaminglight Love 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head of Staff

After interacting with you, and watching you on PD, I've decided to change to a +support. You have shown maturity and understanding of the rules. Good luck and hope to teach you a few things!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

dM43pL3.png

On 3/14/2023 at 9:28 AM, Scor said:

+ / - support, I've never seen you have in game before 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 3/14/2023 at 12:25 PM, Parkar said:

-/+ Support,

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

-Support

No idea who you are and I play daily. Not sure if you got active during my LOA. Hope to see you this week though. Good luck, but for now I am going to say no.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+ support
-active
-Mature
-Knows the rules
-u were a great staff member before

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC