Add emoji support to ingame text chat - Denied

Ashe Fox

ย 

What are you suggesting? - Add the ability to choose emojis and include them in chat msgs.

How would this change better the server? - Allows people to say funny shit with emojis like "bro wtf ๐Ÿ’€" and because emojis are awesome

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Idk people might spam emojis in chat, could limit them to like 5 a msg or somethin tho

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who use text chat literally ever

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

ย 

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns:ย D-3621

-support

I really dont want ooc and comms having emoji spammed, or emojis in general. I'm personally very against emojis being used at all.

Former:

๐’๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ -ย ๐’๐ข๐ญ๐žย ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

image.png.b6beafb443fa2818c3e2470638c8be30.png

-Support

istg if i see this in chat i will flip

ย 

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LTย | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13"ย | Formerย Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica'ย |ย Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

This "clearly" seems like a suggestion that will be useful and "definitely"ย  not a waste of time, our playercount will surely double with this suggestion.

Yeah no, -Support

Edited by Cosmic

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Calling it now, the skull emoji would get put in some silly little moderatorโ€™s ban reason and break the whole databaseย 

-Support

Former:ย Deputy Head of Researchย | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2ย | SCPRP Super Adminย | MTF O-1 Major

ย 

We dont need emojis broski, just say : skull: or somethin, itll probably cause lag too, if they use a hyperlink image system (like post an image link and itll show, people could put entire videos in chat and crash the server)

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)