Add emoji support to ingame text chat - Denied

Ashe Fox

What are you suggesting? - Add the ability to choose emojis and include them in chat msgs.

How would this change better the server? - Allows people to say funny shit with emojis like "bro wtf 💀" and because emojis are awesome

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Idk people might spam emojis in chat, could limit them to like 5 a msg or somethin tho

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who use text chat literally ever

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

-support

I really dont want ooc and comms having emoji spammed, or emojis in general. I'm personally very against emojis being used at all.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

image.png.b6beafb443fa2818c3e2470638c8be30.png

-Support

istg if i see this in chat i will flip

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

This "clearly" seems like a suggestion that will be useful and "definitely"  not a waste of time, our playercount will surely double with this suggestion.

Yeah no, -Support

Edited by Cosmic

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Calling it now, the skull emoji would get put in some silly little moderator’s ban reason and break the whole database 

-Support

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

We dont need emojis broski, just say : skull: or somethin, itll probably cause lag too, if they use a hyperlink image system (like post an image link and itll show, people could put entire videos in chat and crash the server)

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)