Adding More Vehicles To The Platinum Car Dealer - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

ZoeyPlaysGames

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion!
I am proposing the suggestion of adding more vehicles to the platinum car dealer, I feel it would be yet another awesome perk to the Platinum donator rank.

As of current we only have 6 total vehicles in the platinum dealer 3 of which I feel are not very useful as vehicles
i.e Courier truck, GMC 3500 Box truck and the Porshe Tricycle. (i do understand the tricycle is a lovely meme car)

From my time playing on the server I rarely see Platinum Players use the vehicles added to the dealer as of current,
It would be very cool to see more use of the dealer and it may add more incentive to players to possibly want said vehicles.

Bellow i have listed some vehicles that are already on the server that I personally think would be great additions to the dealer!

The Zenvo ST1 ( st1tdm )
This vehicle would add yet another awesome supercar available to the platinum players.
Price: 4,000,000

The Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG ( merml63tdm )
A really great luxury SUV that I feel a lot of factioned players would enjoy riding around in!
Price: 1,000,000

The Bugatti EB110 ( eb110tdm )
Adds another bugatti classic supercar to enjoy and show some wealth in.
Price: 4,500,000

The Porshe 997 GT3 ( 997gt3tdm )
A lovely sports car that is quick and nimble which looks great, and sounds amazing.
Price: 3,250,000

Thank you so much to taking time to look into this suggestion! hope you enjoy my thoughts.

• Like 1

+ Support

I believe that this would be a beneficial addition to the server overall, and I believe all of these vehicles are uniquely intriguing.

I think with the addition of these vehicles could add to the overall experience of PoliceRP altogether, and I would highly recommend this suggestion.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

1 hour ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

I believe that this would be a beneficial addition to the server overall, and I believe all of these vehicles are uniquely intriguing.

I think with the addition of these vehicles could add to the overall experience of PoliceRP altogether, and I would highly recommend this suggestion.

even tho i dont have plat it seems like a great addition!

minisigforums.webp

5 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

+Support

Would love to see a Volvo in the plat car dealer tho 

Edited by Matilda

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+support. Plat needs more options

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

+Support 

Plat does cost a pretty penny so it would be nice to have some Plat only cars. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+Support 

Plat cost a good amount of money for very few cars. I think 1-3 new unique cars would be nice to see for the plat players.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 12:52 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 1:52 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

On 3/7/2023 at 12:52 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)