Adding More Vehicles To The Platinum Car Dealer - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

ZoeyPlaysGames

On 3/7/2023 at 1:52 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

I believe that this would be a beneficial addition to the server overall, and I believe all of these vehicles are uniquely intriguing.

I think with the addition of these vehicles could add to the overall experience of PoliceRP altogether, and I would highly recommend this suggestion.

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

+Support

Platinum should have more decent vehicles to buy in there weather they are either quite expensive, average or cheap in comparison to the other dealers since its "Platinum" but there is such limit choices to pick compared all the other car dealers. In The past did make a suggestion of vehicles added to Platinum but legit only like 1 or 2 got added then the whole list and the vehicles that got added were on Great Lakeside but since we switched back to Rockford they no longer in there and would need to be re-added again.

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

We'll look into what we can do for the dealers in terms of adding new cars/changing out cars. I do want to change it up for the other criminal car dealers as well so its likely they'll also see some changes.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️