Marcus Alpha-1 Commander/LTcom application.

ERWIN_TITAN

1.Name: Marcus

2. Current and former RP ranks: Former RRH Guardian Tango 11, Current RRH Guardian OH-10, Former Nu-7 CPL, Delta-5 Gamma-9 GW1, Delta-5 CPT , Delta-5 SVFTO, Delta-5 Senior Raptor Operative, Delta-5 Senior Lead Investigator, Former CI Military PFC, Current CI RnD IA.

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:448056398

4. DiscordID: Mathew Morales VEGA Conflict#4847

5. What position are you applying for?(CMDR/LTCOM): LTCMD 

6. Why do you believe you are the best candidate for the Commander position?: I have been in command in the past (Serious-RP Former 2ndLT ~ Resigned) and held my branch to its fullest potential and held up a positive outlook for our branch. I implemented PTs (Not the ones you formally know of, more punishments like Grammar PT, Grammar Squats, etc.). I encourage Flag On pings and enjoy seeing our branch bloom and I would love to continue seeing the progress of the branch grow. I am currently Sr.CMD in Delta-5. I am active and I enjoy the works I have learned so far in CMD. I love to have everyone enjoy their time and all I ask is that Mingery doesn't even become a thought. I simply want the best for this branch nothing less nothing more. 

7. What specific skills and qualities do you possess that make you competent enough to run the branch?: I know how to purge accordingly, I understand the basics of training FTO->SVFTO. I know who's inactive/active, I will focus on activity and I focus on teamwork (Groups to re-contain SCPs if they come across our paths, Terminate CI if they come across our path, and D Class if they come across our path.) I will ensure that I keep our branch updated to the best of my ability and I will prevent any minging as that's NOT prohibited. I will ensure the success to our branch as a whole, If someone messes up everyone messes up. It should be everyone's responsibility to reduce the chances of minging. I will do PTs regarding our SFs Branches like VIP rescues, TDM, FFA, Hide and Seek (Regarding a HVT hiding and we need to find him either Capture or Terminate.) I will do everything to ensure improvement, Service and reliability to its fullest.

8. How do you plan on running the branch?: Making sure there is NO minging at ALL (Cuff Minging, dissing other branches / players, arguing in OOC, etc.). I will not tolerate it. I want everyone to take responsibility in making sure those that come in don't do what they're NOT supposed to do. That if they do such actions it will not only lead to a strike /demotion or removal depending on the severity but if not deemed either or they have to complete PT as a whole. (One man falls the rest fall together, this is a team not a single man objective.) 

9. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: Consistent Pings for flag up , FPTs (Fun PTs) , Giveaways (In game currency.). I want to ensure training gets done and successfully meaning No half ass trainings or Pushing trainings away. I will bring everything I have learned in Delta-5 CMD into RRH and improve whatever needs to be. Want to make RRH a branch that shows exceptional work and dedication, whilst it being a fun branch, whilst being serious while on duty. 

No word count but do know that we don't accept 1-3 sentence applications.

• Gaminglight Love 1

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png

9 minutes ago, Mary said:

I love you Marcus, but I feel like Senior CMD or CMD would be a better fit than CMDR. 

-Support, however good luck!

Imagine the VCMDR/CMDR being constantly captured 😭

Edited by Pure
  • Skull 7

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

15 hours ago, Mary said:

I love you Marcus, but I feel like Senior CMD or CMD would be a better fit than CMDR. 

-Support, however good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 3/6/2023 at 7:25 PM, Pure said:

Imagine the VCMDR/CMDR being constantly captured 😭

He already does it on RRH so to save A1 I'm gonna have to -support fr fr to save everyone the trouble

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

I'll give this a +support
marcus is such a beast i think he could do good
Maybe needs to work on the capturing though lmao

• Gaminglight Love 1

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

12 hours ago, profredfly said:

I'll give this a +support
marcus is such a beast i think he could do good
Maybe needs to work on the capturing though lmao

And he show’s commitments when  he is on any of his jobs 

• Gaminglight Love 1

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

• 3 weeks later...

+Support 

Yknow I am quite frankly embarrassed that I once came onto this application and tried to say you weren't of the etiquette or professionalism of an A1. Because I was so fuckin wrong.

After having talked with you and both of us hashing out our problems I think you should he a vice commander or fucking even a commander. The respect, understanding and sympathy you displayed are Meritorious and more compared to what is typical of this server.

If you can't get cmdr or vcmdr they should give you COL. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

Good person, I think he would be a great fit for A1 HCMD.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

+Support 

Bro is a chad and he does an amazing job as a D5 captain and he would be a great fit for HCMD, he is dedicated and understanding of other people and he is an overall good person.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

• 4 weeks later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic