What is your in-game name?: 
Mary

What is your steam name?:
Val

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:519066521

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):
Valltony#0095

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes, I was once a Senior Moderator for GL back in 2020-2021 and then later a Moderator after returning for some time then leaving again. I have also been a Staff Director and a Lead Admin for a few other servers in the past. I know ULX pretty well and the commands are easy to learn and remember.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
Roughly around July of 2020.

What date did you make your forums account?
July 8, 2020.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?
0 warns on all GL GMOD servers and 1 for the forums.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)
Platinum.

Are you a staff member in another community?
I am not.

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes, I have.

Timezone:
EST.

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I am usually around every day and all day. I get on the server fairly early on most days. I also enjoy staying on during the late night hours when everyone is AFK or just enjoying life on the server. I am not a very hard person to get in contact with. I am reachable on discord at any time of the day and very responsive. I know the difference of when to be serious and when to be laid back. I was previously staff as well on the server, and during my time, I enjoyed being staff during my previous time here. Due to being staff here previously, I am already familiar with the commands and how to handle sits. Since I am a late-night individual, I want to be able to handle sits during the late off-peak hours, as only a few staff are around during that time. I have been in command in E-11, Medical, CI RND, I am also currently RND Command. With this previous and current knowledge, I am well-versed in the rules between the different branches and what each branch is allowed to do in regard to the MOTD and SOPs.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Firstly, I would try to calm them down or let them calm down for 5 minutes while I check the logs to see how many people they RDMed. If they calmed down in that time, I would calmy explain to them what they did wrong and that they would be getting a ban, I would also tell them their ban length would be 5 days and that they would apply on the forums if they wish. If they did not calm down and continued to curse at me, I would just !gag them then explain what they did and their ban/length. I would then ask an admin+ to ban the person as a Trial Moderator cannot ban what so ever.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
Firstly, I would pull all the people away and put them in different corners. I would then talk to each of them one by one to get all the sides of the story. I would then talk with another staff or review everything by myself. I would then !gag all of them and bring them back to the center and explain everything and what I think would be fair. Depending on what happened and what punishment is needed, I would call a higher up to help hand out of the punishments.

20230228165040_1.jpg

Free From GL ❤️

55 minutes ago, Volt said:

+ Support

-very active

-past staff

-good application and scenarios

-knows ULX

-no warns

Good luck!

+SUPPORT

All that aside from the ULX thing we use SAM but still they're pretty much the same

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

• Manager
15 hours ago, Volt said:

-very active

-past staff

-good application and scenarios

-knows ULX

-no warns

Good luck!

- Very well written application. 
- I see them on the server all the time! 
- very very active! 

+Support 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT