Kaiser aka nobody-02 mass rdming after getting killed by a D class mobster

Ardo

Your in game name: Ardo

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157818557

The player's in game name: Nobody-02 aka kaiser

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:76093028

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: February 16, 2023 8:15am EST

What did the player do: Started to mass rdming all D classes after a mobster beat him in pvp over and over and claiming he is immune to mass rdm for being on nobody job.

Evidence (required):

• Here's him telling me to read their SOP and it says DO NOT go around mass rdming while he himself killing every single D classes

image.png

image.png.17aa882cca73f0573b81fb9319b513e4.png

• Partial lockdown as a Nobody job???

image.png

• He himself hopped on security CC to make a deal on another Nobody to only kill the mobster but why kill every single D class?

image.png

image.png

• He kept killing my friend over and over and I hopped on D class to see if he also kills me. And he did.

Recorded Evidences

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/VsD1FTHAsE-eQ/d13376Z439AD?invite=cr-MSxieWksMTU5NjgzNDQwLA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/VscT4USF2wOc_/d1337ZJbzn4Q?invite=cr-MSx0N1MsMTU5NjgzNDQwLA

Here's him as a security CC making a deal to nobody to kill the mobster and when he was on nobody job then he claims that he decided to side with the foundation even thought he is the one who made a deal to himself.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/VsEUgG-OOKFgw/d1337LQnFMwo?invite=cr-MSw1STIsMTU5NjgzNDQwLA

What do you believe should happen to the player: I'm not sure what kind of punishment for this childish behavior, power tripping, breaking NLR(using previous life information) and MRDM x3

Any extra information: He claimed that he sided on foundation but what really happened is he hopped on security CC and made a deal to himself (nobody job). He is also using the previous information of his life after getting killed basically breaking nlr. He started acting like a child when he dies from a D class or loses pvp.

Edited by Ardo

Neutral CCs were removed before the nobody cc was created lmao. 

+support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I have been warned for the matter and we have added additional internal rules to rule out any more occurrences like these, we will now adhere to the SOP of the branch we are assisting whenever we choose a side

We are not trying to make the playfield un-fun in any way, these CC's are old and lack rules. I hope we could get to discuss this matter with SMT and decide upon rules that fit them.

I do wish you find this conclusion to your liking, if not I am willing to take all of the blame on myself, and myself only.

1 hour ago, Ardo said:

Here's him as a security CC making a deal to nobody to kill the mobster and when he was on nobody job then he claims that he decided to side with the foundation even thought he is the one who made a deal to himself.

This was not a deal, I was frustrated with the mobster and asked a friend to help me, also, the whole point of the Nobody CC infront of foundation is that we can make hits, so even if it was, so what?

1 hour ago, Ardo said:

Here's him telling me to read their SOP and it says DO NOT go around mass rdming while he himself killing every single D classes

As I said, we were not adhering to the SOP of the branch we sided with, so it ended with this.

Edited by Kaizer

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

1 hour ago, Boesermaster said:

That warm is from last year, we have 2023, so he  haven’t been warned yet. 

also + Support, solid Video evidence for RDM 

7 hours ago, wXc GameHunter said:

1193286989_Screenshot(173).thumb.png.5ee18a806750bd33178b582c66199820.png 

Sometimes it doesnt show, i have 2 warns but it doesnt show on forums.

-Support for MRDM because aparently it was 2-3, so at max would be a warn for RDM or a Verbal, - support until further proof is presented regarding his warning already being given in game.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

21 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Neutral CCs were removed before the nobody cc was created lmao. 

+support

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Honestly, Neutral CC's have been causing way too many problems. At this point I'm considering to put them on a permanent KOS for the whole foundation. If you are a Dark rp hitman you shouldn't be spawning in LCZ and descriptions don't make up the rules for CC's. Like Gubby said though, the option to turn a CC into a Neutral one was removed a looooong time ago. 

Edited by Alexxxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

For those wondering, I have been verbally warned after the active staff members decided on the matter.

Edited by Kaizer

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

We will be looking into the matter of neutral CCs in more detail. For right now I will address the report at hand. Firstly, why are you trying to call partial lockdown on a non-Security CC? As a former member of GENSEC command you are well aware of who can and who cannot call protocols. Regarding "siding with the Foundation" that's not a blank check to kill whoever you want. The origins of that was for raids and literally being neutral while hanging out on site. It's not an excuse go "guard" D-Block and kill D-Class.

Regarding the verbal warning, you most likely got that due to the staff member not having a lot to go off of and being thrown off by a neutral CC. Given that this is the second time I've heard a complaint about you on neutral CCs, you will be receiving a formal warning for RDM x2.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT