Jack Crest applies for senior command (Very serious please consider me)

Meridian

1. Steam Name?: Meridian

2. Steam ID?: it be like STEAM0:011 and then some numbers 

3. Roster Name?: Uhhhhh Crest 

4. Current Rank?: Class D

5. When were you promoted?: I was last promoted on 2/26/2022

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: since 2019 ish

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Me??? Of course i do!

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: No, can't be doiing that 

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Eh sometimes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): 

Dear [Hiring Manager],

I am writing to express my interest in the senior command position that is currently available at [Company Name]. With [number of years] years of experience in [relevant field], I am confident that I have the skills and expertise required for this role.

Throughout my career, I have gained a wealth of experience in [specific skills or experiences]. I have a proven track record of success in [achievements or responsibilities], and I am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to grow. I am a highly organized and detail-oriented individual, with excellent leadership and communication skills.

As a senior command, I understand the importance of leading by example and fostering a positive and productive work environment. I am dedicated to ensuring the success of my team, and I am always willing to go above and beyond to support my colleagues. I am also knowledgeable in [related software or technologies], and I am always open to learning and incorporating new tools and methods into my work.

I am excited about the opportunity to join the team at [Company Name], and I am confident that my skills and experience make me an excellent candidate for this role. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to further discuss my qualifications with you.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: Kill him with a barret 50 cal

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: Kill him with a barret 50 cal, then demote him

twice

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: stab him until he leaves

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: " You are now a corporal congratulations, 1LT (insert name here) train him"

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Bro is accepted fr

image.png.7e4cdab0fbc6ade109cbf747e5d39ec3.png

pass the red line in D-block to be trained.

On 2/10/2023 at 9:02 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

69/10 Application

fax

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

not ACCEPTED

We have found you to be too based and overqualified for this position. We would recommend you to consider redeeming your reserves or playing on your CC to make sure STARS does not get sold to Chineseman and turned into another MTF CC.

Stinky British Crust o7

• Laughing 2

4 hours ago, Hex-G said:

We would recommend you to consider redeeming your reserves or playing on your CC to make sure STARS does not get sold to Chineseman and turned into another MTF CC.

XD 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png