Daniels' 48hr Notice

Rito

Heyyyyy what's up guys, as the title says, this is my resignation, as you guys have most likely noticed, my activity has decreased by a lot lately, the time I used to have for the server just keeps decreasing and decreasing, to the point where I just do not have any time for it. And I would rather leave my VCMDR spot to someone that has more time for the server, and can actually take care of the branch. I do have to say though, I apologize to Nu-7 for not being active as much as I should as Vice-Commander, hence why I'd rather give up my spot to someone else that can bring this branch back stronger than ever. It was a nice experience to join Nu-7 for the first time in the approximate 2 years I've played this server (been on and off) and I can say that it will be a memory I will not forget. I had a great time here.

Due to my activity decreasing by a lot, I have not interacted much with you guys for a while so sorry for the lack of mentions.

Ducky - You've convinced me to join Nu-7 and was a great buddy overall, it's gonna get all better bro, you got this.

Akuto - Pull up 

J0LT - Schizophrenia

Piller - A Great VCMDR you were and an even better ethics comittee

Yato - Just a legendary guy right there

Soul - I'll never forget you getting me into HTF, thanks again! 

Nu-7 Command - I wish you guys good luck into command and you guys are doing great!

Nu-7 Enlisteds and NCOs - Good job to you too guys, and good luck into making it to command, you got this yall. 

That being said, I wish you all a great day, and maybe we will get to see each other sometime. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

1 hour ago, Rito said:

Piller - A Great VCMDR you were and an even better ethics comittee

I'm so glad to have gotten to know you! Thanks for being a part of Nu-7 and for just being a cool dude. I hope to see you around, at least lurking in the discord.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Very nice working with you, see you on the flip side!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Good luck with your future mate, one of the GL OG's. O7

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png