Buffing/fixing the hitreg of SCP 280 and SCP 1265-A: [Completed]

Stryker_

What are you suggesting? - Fixing or buffing the hitreg issue of SCP 280 and 1265-A. The hitreg of their sweps at the moment are really bad and for sure when people just bhop or crouch jump the whole fucking time to avoid it. It's a pain in the ass to kill someone with 280 or 1265-A.

How would this change better the server? - Make these SCPs more played as at the moment they are both seeing no activity at all.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Well they would be better and kill more people so I guess would annoy some non-scp players

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  People that want or play SCP 280 and 1265-A:

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Stryker_

Username: Stryker

• Stryker_ changed the title to Buffing/fixing the hitreg of SCP 280 and SCP 1265-A:

Can't say anything for 1265-A but 280 you have to like be breathing on the persons neck to actually do any damage +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

2 hours ago, Boesermaster said:

While I never have played them, I never saw them, and I strongly assume that this is the reason, 

+Supporr.

fr XD + Support

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

ik ik, i've been around for abour 2 years n i think i only seen 280 1-2 times, n btw we should stop talking as it makes more dificult for SMT to review this suggestion.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

but there is no way to fix hitreg. The only fix I know is buffing their attack speed and range so that way you have at least more chance to hit people in rp. If they dont want to be killed by scps they might as well use cheats and godmode. I dont understand the range of SCP 1265-A like you have to kiss people to hit them.

Edited by Ardo

+ Sup

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 1/25/2023 at 12:47 PM, Ardo said:

+Support

but there is no way to fix hitreg. The only fix I know is buffing their attack speed and range so that way you have at least more chance to hit people in rp. If they dont want to be killed by scps they might as well use cheats and godmode. I dont understand the range of SCP 1265-A like you have to kiss people to hit them.

+Support

SCPs are a necessary part of the gamemode and people should enjoy playing them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 12:47 PM, Ardo said:

+Support

+support

It is SCP RP so the SCPs should be playable and fun. That includes ALL SCPs not just a few of them.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat