Player Report on SHINSPIN

GhostReaper_Eod

Your in game name: Ireland

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:424557834

The player's in game name: Shinspin

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:511647189

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 1/21/2023  Around 7:00 PM EST

What did the player do: Made a Gmod Forms Post with The N-Word in it.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Because no would should be using this word on any Forms post or anytime in game.

Any extra information: He also tried to Blackmail me with this.

Screenshot 2023-01-21 210132.png

Edited by GhostReaper_Eod
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 1

47 minutes ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

Blackmale

"blackmail"*
also the clips name wasn't posted on gaminglight, GL dont own medal lil bro report him on medal not here

Edited by Apple Apple

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

Just now, GhostReaper_Eod said:

Becuase he said he would not report me if i let him out, so instead of me getting kicked out of MTF and getting in trouble for Failrp and letting an SCP out.

you still abused

3 minutes ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

Becuase he said he would not report me if i let him out, so instead of me getting kicked out of MTF and getting in trouble for Failrp and letting an SCP out.

image.png

Stage 4 lil bro

Edited by Apple Apple

14 minutes ago, Apple Apple said:

"blackmail"*
also the clips name wasn't posted on gaminglight, GL dont own medal lil bro report him on medal not here

Yall are responsible on any and everything on your forums he is just trying to not let it happen again. It is racist and you should know better shinspin as a previous high up admin before, you should never say that type of thing.

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

17 minutes ago, Reeses said:

Yall are responsible on any and everything on your forums he is just trying to not let it happen again. It is racist and you should know better shinspin as a previous high up admin before, you should never say that type of thing.

not sure if you even saw the first post he was referring to but what he is trying to accuse him of racism is on a separate platform hidden behind a link that is not visible on the forums without clicking the link. Instead of reverse reporting him It would be best to shoot him a dm and ask him to kindly change the name of the clip. The way I see it is that he is trying to escape from the repercussions of his actions in said clip by reporting it instead of doing the right thing.

Edited by Apple Apple

I may be new, but it's entirely disrespectful and disgusting to defend the use of Racist Slurs by any member of the community, no matter longevity, rank or importance, Absolutely no one should be allowed to use this language, especially when the aforementioned reportee used the slur within the title of a video for a Staff Report, as Staff, even former staff, you're expected to be professional when addressing your fellow community members.

• Like 2

POV 2 former SMT defending an clip with a racist title on the forums 

+Support some of these SMT wilding.

Edited by Proximo

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

+support  though  since it was racist cant change my mind. You messed up ShinSpin Hard.

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

39 minutes ago, Proximo said:

POV 2 former SMT defending an clip with a racist title on the forums 

I didnt defend anyone I asked a question 😭

This report is so obviously made in spite that he got reported though

Edited by bop
  • Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, bop said:

I didnt defend anyone I asked a question 😭

This report is so obviously made in spite that he got reported though

Oh sorry I was talking about apple not you bop lol he said "Lil bro its on a diffrent platform no one cares"

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

Irregardless of any - or plus support on any basis whether it be based on Jurisdiction, or belief that this was a "Spite Report" or simply meant to be petty, ShinSpin still harmed the Reputation of our community by using that on an official staff report viewed by hundreds, not to mention the fact that members of our community have actively stood up in support of these actions, It utterly disgusts me that I even have to make a post about this, and it's utterly appalling that anyone would support someone who actively degrades the communities Reputation by using racial slurs, even if it was only once or whatever other excuse someone could come up with, it's still completely unacceptable, disrespectful, and disgusting, and if unpunished, sets a dangerous, and simply wrong precedent for what we'll allow our users and community members to get away with.

Given that he didn't say that directly on the forums, or any of our other platforms, no game punishment will be issued. However, given that he did put it in a title and use that to make a report, thus indirectly saying it on the forums, a warning will be issued for the forums.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT