SCP Balance adjustments. [Completed]

Boesermaster

So, in the last few Months, like most uf us know, each Branch had an Update or two, while SCPs didnt had any, meaning, SCPs are still weaker then they are Supposed to. The Base Damage, a Nu7 Operative can Deal, is currently  around 2280 Damage when he hits his Target. Which is a lot. Considering, most SCPs have 4000 Hp, which means ONE SINGLE OPERATIVE is already strong enaught to almost Kill most SCPs when he doges there Sweps.

General Suggestions

-What are you Suggesting:Buff all HP and AP from all SCPs which gets Terminated. Or need Dmg to Recontain.

SCP 682 from 7500 to 9000 and Heals 200 HP with every Kill when full, he gets 50 Armor instead

SCP 2191 from 600 to 1000

SCP 939 from 3500 to 5000

SCP 076 from 3500 to 6000

SCP 049-2 from 650 to 1000

SCP 1048 from 600 to 950

SCP 098 from 600 AP to 950 AP and from 200 AP to 350 AP 

SCP 5208-GL from 300 to 600 HP and from 100 AP to 200 AP

SCP 354-4 from 4000 to 5500

How would this change better the server? - Would make SCPs a threat again, this Suggestion does not include some other QOL improvements which could be made for Specific SCPs like a Attack Speed Buff for 682 since his Swep is easily evaded and he is easy to hit himself.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - SCPs might more often cause a Code Nuke.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP players, since there Playerbase has been decreasing over the past months.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None

Edited by Boesermaster
Better title

+/- Support

Kinda neutral here, some of these changes are reasonable, but for example SCP 2191 is already a pain in the ass with its 600 hp, giving it a 1000 would be insane, he has been nerfed countless times in the past and is still a relatively good SCP considering he has the ability to cloak and kill while cloaked plus regenerates it. Honestly it is a pretty big suggestion and will need way more people than just me to consider it.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/9/2023 at 6:31 AM, Rito said:

+/- Support

Kinda neutral here, some of these changes are reasonable, but for example SCP 2191 is already a pain in the ass with its 600 hp, giving it a 1000 would be insane, he has been nerfed countless times in the past and is still a relatively good SCP considering he has the ability to cloak and kill while cloaked plus regenerates it. Honestly it is a pretty big suggestion and will need way more people than just me to consider it.

the vampire scp is actually that weak once you got thermals and i only played him for two times and immediately died cause MTFs have thermals 24/7. and he starts off with 400 hp not 600. guns have knockback so you can easily escape the vampire

+support on some scps like 682, 939
Note on 682: you are not guaranteed to heal because its janky
Note on 939: 939 suffers bad hitbox reg very very bad you cannot kill anyone so I recommend buffing its attack speed. I'm never touching scp 939 ever again because of it.

but on some make it
2191 >> 800 hp (trust me he is extremely weak at the start. only gets strong over time)
076 >> 5000 hp
098 >> 800 hp
5208-GL >> 500 HP or 400 hp with better gun (A D-class with honey badger is enough to kill one soldier)
049-2 possibly range buffs. 1000 hp is too much
354-4 already have hp buffed
I wanna add additional buff on
1265-A range buff cause you literally have to kiss people to hit them (extremely short range). the speed doesn't compensate in anyway.

Here is my opinion why all scps are weak. they are only strong during dead hours.

- Guns have knockbacks. strong against melee SCPs
- MTFs comes in groups, you will suffer a significant damage
- MTFs have Speed, HP and Armor boost they can pay
- MTFs have CCs
- It doesn't matter if an scp can instakill. the bad hitbox reg will save you
- I like how MTFs doesn't even realize how easy they can RCed scps and most people just want CIs vs MTFs and MTFs vs D class rp.
- E-11 just lowers your health and then tranqs you and then finishes you off at 4000 hp or 2000 hp with etherial. since you cant kill them anymore once you are tranq. also softlocks your game if you died while tranq
- Crouch jump will cheese most scps cause the hitbox reg will not register most of the time
- Doors. strong enough to stop most scps. people leave every single door open always.
- Scps cannot team anyway so they have to deal with 3 branches of MTFs all at once (4 if Gensecs is in lcz). I swear there's not a single day they would not complain
- Etherial one shots most scps so. there was once foundation called a ragnarok but E-11 already RCed them lol so it was a pointless ragnarok
- Mass breach event except MTFs speedrun it

I just wanna say you can cheese scp 106 by doing cl_showpos 1 on console and going to 177y. please change that.

You literally cannot play scp without try harding. its not fun but hey at least you last for another minute before dying

Edited by Ardo
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ardo said:

the vampire scp is actually that weak once you got thermals and i only played him for two times and immediately died cause MTFs have thermals 24/7. and he starts off with 400 hp not 600. guns have knockback so you can easily escape the vampire

+support on some scps like 682, 939
Note on 682: you are not guaranteed to heal because its janky
Note on 939: 939 suffers bad hitbox reg very very bad you cannot kill anyone so I recommend buffing its attack speed. I'm never touching scp 939 ever again because of it.

but on some make it
2191 >> 800 hp (trust me he is extremely weak at the start. only gets strong over time)
076 >> 5000 hp
098 >> 800 hp
5208-GL >> 500 HP or 400 hp with better gun (A D-class with honey badger is enough to kill one soldier)
049-2 possibly range buffs. 1000 hp is too much
354-4 already have hp buffed
I wanna add additional buff on
1265-A range buff cause you literally have to kiss people to hit them (extremely short range). the speed doesn't compensate in anyway.

Here is my opinion why all scps are weak. they are only strong during dead hours.

- Guns have knockbacks. strong against melee SCPs
- MTFs comes in groups, you will suffer a significant damage
- MTFs have Speed, HP and Armor boost they can pay
- MTFs have CCs
- It doesn't matter if an scp can instakill. the bad hitbox reg will save you
- I like how MTFs doesn't even realize how easy they can RCed scps and most people just want CIs vs MTFs and MTFs vs D class rp.
- E-11 just lowers your health and then tranqs you and then finishes you off at 4000 hp or 2000 hp with etherial. since you cant kill them anymore once you are tranq. also softlocks your game if you died while tranq
- Crouch jump will cheese most scps cause the hitbox reg will not register most of the time
- Doors. strong enough to stop most scps. people leave every single door open always.
- Scps cannot team anyway so they have to deal with 3 branches of MTFs all at once (4 if Gensecs is in lcz). I swear there's not a single day they would not complain
- Etherial one shots most scps so. there was once foundation called a ragnarok but E-11 already RCed them lol so it was a pointless ragnarok
- Mass breach event except MTFs speedrun it

I just wanna say you can cheese scp 106 by doing cl_showpos 1 on console and going to 177y. please change that.

You literally cannot play scp without try harding. its not fun but hey at least you last for another minute before dying

I agree with you there, i went with the Bigger Hp Buffs, becuse the Avergage Damage from a MTF is currently 1000 with one Mag, if he hits all of them, which is why i think they need the Bigger Health Pools to compensate for all the Damge they get hit with once they get out of there CCs. And all the exploits MTF have to there Disposal to evade get hit by the SCPs.

+ support EXCEPT: 2191. god no

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Personal opinions here

On 1/8/2023 at 3:50 PM, Boesermaster said:

SCP 2191 from 600 to 1000

SCP 076 from 3500 to 6000

SCP 049-2 from 650 to 1000

Strongly against, big no no:

2191 is already strong enough with a healing and cloaking mechanic.

076 is fast and speedy, too big of an HP buff in my opinion

049-2 this can quickly get out of hand with a zombie army.

SCP 682 from 7500 to 9000 and Heals 200 HP with every Kill when full, he gets 50 Armor instead

SCP 939 from 3500 to 5000

SCP 098 from 600 AP to 950 AP and from 200 AP to 350 AP 

SCP 5208-GL from 300 to 600 HP and from 100 AP to 200 AP

Plausible but some adjustments might be needed
682: 200 health on kill and 9k hp is a bit much. I like the 50 armour idea I just worry about off hours and them becoming unkillable. Maybe an armour cap.

939: Me likey, but maybe 4.5. Thems quick boys so not too much

098: These little shits are small and fast. you will not like a 1.3k thing being launched at you. Ditch the armour and maybe switch to 950hp. though preferred would be 800-850

5208: Strength in numbers is no joke. Maybe 500-150.

SCP 354-4 from 4000 to 5500

Me like

354: Insanely big target, one firing line can shred them. Wouldn't mind seeing even more of an HP buff

Overall I agree with most of these, but I'd say maybe 650 or 700 for 2191, but I think a bit more armor would also be a nice change for him too, since he can't touch D4 or other robots 

+Support

Edited by Vuitheirt

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

13 hours ago, Ayaya said:

Personal opinions here

682: 200 health on kill and 9k hp is a bit much. I like the 50 armour idea I just worry about off hours and them becoming unkillable. Maybe an armour cap.

098: These little shits are small and fast. you will not like a 1.3k thing being launched at you. Ditch the armour and maybe switch to 950hp. though preferred would be 800-850

Me like

354: Insanely big target, one firing line can shred them. Wouldn't mind seeing even more of an HP buff

682 isn’t to crazy, considering even if he rubs towards you, and you shoot everything into him, you will have at least dealt around 500 damage into him, that is not considering all the other people shooting him when he is being engaged by a group. 

+support

lets go SCP branch update!!!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

21 hours ago, Ayaya said:

Personal opinions here

Me like

100% Agree with Ayaya on this one

• Boesermaster changed the title to SCP Balance adjustments.
On 1/11/2023 at 8:55 PM, Ayaya said:

Personal opinions here

Me like

You should consider: 2191 regeneration isn’t that good anymore. And he starts at 400 if we adjust with 600 hp. 

Nu7 average weapon,   deals over 2000 damage in a single Magazin. With plenty of space to run away from him and cut him of with Doors. 

These SCPs aren’t adjusted to that, they are still in a time where the average of a gun was around 570 in a single Magazin (if I didn’t do the math wrong ) 

On 1/11/2023 at 1:52 PM, J0LT said:

+ support EXCEPT: 2191. god no

Same as jolt statement unless they remove the cooldown to get thermals if they do that then they could buff all cloakers job but if they are not gonna do that is always going to be -support to all cloaker job specially for 2191 plus remember to look back on the sugestions to nerf 2191 i highly doubt they are goona buff him again just having months later asking for a nerf 2191 and the history it's just gonna repeat tbh i don't see the point people mention to buff 2191 he is already good in this state

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

5 hours ago, Chineseman said:

Same as jolt statement unless they remove the cooldown to get thermals if they do that then they could buff all cloakers job but if they are not gonna do that is always going to be -support to all cloaker job specially for 2191 plus remember to look back on the sugestions to nerf 2191 i highly doubt they are goona buff him again just having months later asking for a nerf 2191 and the history it's just gonna repeat tbh i don't see the point people mention to buff 2191 he is already good in this state

Yeah, but we got better weapons + 0,25 Damage Multiplier, which is a lot, 2191, can be killed quite easily while he eats someone now.

SMT will be looking over these changes and determining which scp's will be affected. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server