Allow for CC's to be made for sarkic - Denied

Rex Velvet

What are you suggesting? - Allow for CC's to be made for Sarkic

How would this change better the server? - There are ppl I know that would be willing to pay for a sarkic CC (myself included) so you already have the added benefit of more money being made off of the server. Additionally, you are catering to the players (at no one else's expense) who want to make a sarkic CC, having them be more invested in the server and ultimately being more active.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Other than more work for Snar and SMT having to work out the caveats, not really

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Players who want to make a sarkic CC

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 1

+support

why CI and MTF get CCs being able to be created for them but not for sarkic!!! (just charge hella extra for RPGs and shit like that and your making bank)

• Thanks 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

3 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Support, Sarkic CC sounds fire asf

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+Support

Why not? 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||