Ireland player report RDM

Chineseman

Your in game name:chineseman131

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:421018708

The player's in game name:Mr BoomBastic

The player's Steam Name: [GL]GhostReaper_Eod

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:424557834

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:12/23/2022 time 11:07 or 11:08

What did the player do: RDM me for no reason after i told him don't shoot me on admin chat

Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/NskdLaZF96tHu/d1337jYAraQg?invite=cr-MSw3TkksNDI2ODcyNzUs

What do you believe should happen to the player:Warn for RDM 

Any extra information:N/a

• Dislike 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

5 minutes ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

One you did not tell me dont shoot you you said why and too we were all joking around and im the only person you report, Come on man.

-SUPPORT

Like I said in the other report. It's off hours, live a little man. Take a joke for once.

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

8 hours ago, TheAmericanMan22 said:

-SUPPORT

Like I said in the other report. It's off hours, live a little man. Take a joke for once.

Where I agree it is off hours but you also need to understand that as a staff member you still need to be done what responsible and up hold the rules as what if a new player comes on sees you doing that they will think it is ok and get in trouble but also with that @Chinesemansaid staying to said not to shoot you mate with respect you only asked why he did it so I give a -/+ to this sorry

-support

You look like u got nothing else to do it’s off hours man…..usually there really is nothing to do except to talk with each other don’t take this to seriously have fun. Just RDM him back ong!

unless u gotta take a sit which looked like there weren’t any

really I’m trying to say is have fun with friends who knows when it’ll be the last time you see them! I did things like this to as a senior admin cause Ik people I was cool with didn’t care at all (of course I didn’t neglect my duties Piller 0_0)

Edited by Pure
  • Like 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

- support

Off hours 

If we were to punished every RDM case with out question regardless of time or sitchiation then all of CI would be perma Banned 

Pluse Ghost a jokster he probably didn't mean anything from it other then having fun off of hours. 

All though Ghost I will warn you now not everyone the joking type so it can turn left field if your not careful especially if the person is a staff member. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

8 hours ago, Pure said:

-support

You look like u got nothing else to do it’s off hours man…..usually there really is nothing to do except to talk with each other don’t take this to seriously have fun. Just RDM him back ong!

really I’m trying to say is have fun with friends who knows when it’ll be the last time you see them! I did things like this to as a senior admin cause Ik people I was cool with didn’t care at all (of course I didn’t neglect my duties Piller 0_0)

9 hours ago, Pure said:

-support

Off hours does not give a free pass to break rules. It's very disheartening to see a brand new tmod going out of their way to RDM someone who clearly wasn't happy about being shot. The way American brings up Chineseman talking in staff chat in a mocking way further reinforces that it was something more than just playing around. This is very disappointing and I hope it's just a one time incident.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT