This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Masterson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162489285

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 days shy of a Month

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been a Lieutenant for around a month now, during this time I have learned the basic understanding and fundamentals of being a command member in the PD. I believe I deserve to be promoted up to Captain due to the activity, and the continuous leadership I have shown during my time as PD Command. As a Lieutenant the main job you have is to be able to get a good understanding of how the Command team operates and functions, I think I have done that, and am ready for the next step in the Command team. I also have improved my ability in dealing with situations that may be very tense or heated, I've learned how to do this during my time as SRT CoCommander & as a SuperAdmin but I also believe that PD Command is completely different than any of those and you deal with reports on a much more constant basis. I believe I can also continue to help build the foundation of the Police Department by supervising some of the supervisors who are training the newer 'generation' of officers. I will continue to bring the other skills I have acquired from my 3+ years spent on the server to continue to help PD be the best that it can be. These are the reasons that I believe I should be promoted to Captain. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Signature.png

5 hours ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Would make an excellent Captain

-Good Luck!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 12/23/2022 at 10:35 AM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Good Luck!

+support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 12/23/2022 at 1:35 PM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Good Luck!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png