Make Handcuffs break easier over time - Denied

Boesermaster

What are you suggesting? -  That Handcuffs after 5 to 10 minutes begin to decay, meaning they are easier to break out of. 

How would this change better the server? - Would it make less annoying when you are forgotten somewhere by Research o. Other. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  People who are forgotten somewhere, which I was made aware at least 2 Times this week. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None.

- support

This could be a huge problem if implement

It would make CI job a night mare trying to capture people 

5 minutes isn't long it normally takes that to drage a Medical command such as myself from LCZ to CI base maybe less if I'm not cought in any door ways but for this I need to - cause I got to think of CI player and if I can escape then they won't have any fun RND would be bored as shit. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

2 minutes ago, ZeferGaming said:

- support

5 minutes isn't long it normally takes that to drage a Medical command such as myself from LCZ to CI base maybe less if I'm not cought in any door ways but for this I need to - cause I got to think of CI player and if I can escape then they won't have any fun RND would be bored as shit. 

The time us easily Adjustible and could be made 30 or even 40 minutes. Which I think is plenty of time. 

Thats not the issue the issue is that imagine your testing on a scp like 682 on RND and he just gets out of cuffs and if I have to wait 30 minutes in cuffs to break out myself instead of just calling a sit after 5 to 8 mins i will practically stop playing anything easily cuffed and people will stop playing SCP's since they are the ones cuffed then left the most

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

22 hours ago, Boesermaster said:

What are you suggesting? -  That Handcuffs after 5 to 10 minutes begin to decay, meaning they are easier to break out of. 

How would this change better the server? - Would it make less annoying when you are forgotten somewhere by Research o. Other. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  People who are forgotten somewhere, which I was made aware at least 2 Times this week. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None.

+ Support
Breaking cuffs should be a little easier and take a lil less time in my opinion but 5 Minutes its a - Support from me

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 12/19/2022 at 10:08 AM, ZeferGaming said:

- support

-support

I am saying no to this as with site 13 a lot of people get lost trying to find a CC for example 682 and if the cuffs decay over say a 5 minute period this will make it seem as though a security or MTF are helping D Class to escape which makes it look like players are falling RP and this would cause a massive headache on the server not just for ordinary players but for staff also

+support

good suggestion, stuff security bro i hate them 😠

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+/- Support

Yes cuffs should be easier to break out of, however keep the strict rules about them, for example, you are not to break out of them while under fear RP, you have to wait a certain amount of time before breaking out of them etc.

• Like 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-Support
No real point tot his unless there is a ruleset added for it, currently you're allowed to break out of cuffs if left alone for 5 minutes but it's impossible to break out anyways, we don't have a common problem with people being stuck in cuffs as it is so might as well stay as it is

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

• 5 weeks later...

-Support

If you get forgotten somewhere just make a staff sit?

It mostly means that the person who was taking you (Foundation) was killed by an SCP or CI.

We already have issues with people breaking out when they are not supposed too, lets not make that easier.

• 2 weeks later...