Jax's Field Commander Application

Jacstur

Should Jax be the next Field Commander?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jax become the next Field Commander?

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Senior Commander Jax

2. Why do you want to become the position of Field Commander?:

I would like to become The Field Commander because I have an outstanding amount of love and passion for Inquisitorious, however, I feel it could use some improvements, such as improvements to communication within the battalion and not only between the lower ranking members but the battalion as a whole, more engagement and rewards for activities and trainings, which means making Inquisitorious an fun and exciting experience and making sure there is consistent training at all levels taking place to keep people active and enable them to have a fun time within the Inquisitorious.

I have some changes for the Inquisitorius that will not only be well overdue but also reel people in and get old, current, and new players back into the battalion and actively playing on the server again. I will not reveal too much about said ideas but I want to rework the Battalion as a whole and give it a breath of fresh air and or enable it to flourish. I feel that a new Sub-Battalion for IQ and Purge would give the Inquisitorius new life. Furthermore, I want the Inquisitorius to not only be a fun experience for all while maintaining a level of maturity  but also be a heavily respected Battalion. Additionally, to secure that wish the Inquisitorius would need to further engage in maintaining their relationships with other Battalions by always being respectful and never arguing with them. I would like to become The IQ Field Commander to secure these changes and help them come to fruition.

I also want to further update our documents within the Inquisitorius and even introduce new ones with the help of IQ command. Although we have recently gone through them and touched some things up I believe that they need to be completely remade to a degree and be precise with no mistakes. We still use some old documents from time to time which have been created by our predecessors but the documents are consistently updted with new rules, protocols, and procedures.

I've spent a lot of time on this server and as a part of Inquisitorius and personally I've loved every second of it as I've enjoyed all the Memories and friendships that have come from it. I want every member of not only IQ and Purge but RG as well to share that same experience I had along the way and so I want to help all three of the Battalions as much as I can. I want the Battalions to be the best of the best and be welcoming to everyone that comes their way while also remaining serious at all times.

3. What is the biggest thing you would bring to Inquisitorious High Command?: 

I have some changes for the Inquisitorius that will not only be well overdue but also reel people in and get old, current, and new players back into the battalion and actively playing on the server again. I will not reveal too much about said ideas but I want to rework the Battalion as a whole and give it a breath of fresh air and or enable it to flourish. I feel that a new Sub-Battalion for IQ and Purge would give the Inquisitorius new life. Furthermore, I want the Inquisitorius to not only be a fun experience for all while maintaining a level of maturity  but also be a heavily respected Battalion. Additionally, to secure that wish the Inquisitorius would need to further engage in maintaining their relationships with other Battalions by always being respectful and never arguing with them. I will do whatever it takes to secure these changes and help them come to fruition.
I am always on discord and I can do anything Senior High Command and High Command needs or asks for ASAP. I am always willing to help out others.

4.What is the purpose of a Field Commander?:

The main purpose of The Field Commander is to work directly under The High IQ and Grand IQ and maintain the branch's vitality and maturity by keeping it active, happy, and respectful at all times. Additionally, they should be keeping up with their troops and making sure they are having a fun time and help with resolving any issues they have. Furthermore, As The Field Commander, you will be responsible for overseeing one of the three battalions in the Inquisitorius branch, you will be working with and helping out the Command team when necessary as well as implementing and enforcing trainings, punishing those who misbehave, and appointing commanding NCOs and Officers to your regiment accordingly. 

Command Team objectives:

• The Field Commander should also being consistent in checking in with their Command team/ Lore IQ for updates about NCO and Officer activity, what improvements need to be made, and to hand out to be promotions and or demotions. The Field Commander should also work with their command team to maintain relationships and respects between battalions whether its Navy or Army. 
  • The Field Commander should also be making sure their subordinates in the command team are keeping on top of their duties whether it's updating the roster, updating troops who are on or off LOA or ROA, and making sure and encouraging them reach their command quota for the month and even trying to go beyond the quota so they do not get striked.

Being a role model: 

• The Field Commander should always be a role model to their Command team, Officers, NCOs, and Enlisted by setting a standard of how they should strive to be. The Field Commander is one of the highest positions of IQ and they are always representing their Battalion and must always be Mature to set an example for their subordinates. If any member of High Command were to minge or try to instigate other players not only would it make their own Battalion and High Command look bad but I would be a horrible example for their subordinates.

The Objectives are universal for any of the battalions The Field Commander oversees at any point in time.

5. Why should we trust you to be IQ High Command?:

I've put in a lot of time on this server and I have been dedicated to IQ for a long time and I've been part of IQ Command since February 2022 and I have many people vouching for me when it comes to my dedication to this regiment and I believe I would be a good fit for this role. I always try to keep my subordinates in line regardless of if it’s a mission, event, or we’re just on the ship with nothing going on because I want to see them grow rather than see them get in trouble . Another thing is that I will try my best to resolve any and all problems present in my branch. I am also well aware of the SOP and rules and I regularly read them to refresh myself and see if anything new is added to them. I also took upon a commanding role in my local Firehouse about 6ish months ago where I oversee the Junior and Probationary members and keep them in line whether it's in public, at the station, or on a fire call and It has given me a lot of useful experience and helped me grow as an individual. I personally believe I am ready to take on the responsibility of The Field Commander as I have been nothing but dedicated to Inquisitorius since I joined the server and I have gained a lot of experience during my time as a Senior Commander and of course I am always willing to grow and learn more.

6. How often can you be active in-game? :

I can be on almost everyday at any time of the day. I usually try to aim for 4-10 hours a day depending on what time I get on and how my PC is handling it. Here is my Battlemetrics for reference: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/924679072 . I try to be on as much as I possibly can and help out as much as I can when I'm on.

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by Jacstur

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Rep
Knows the ins and outs of command positions

Has done good as a Senior Commander

Has good intention within IQ as field CMDR

Has a good future as Field CMDR

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

Huge Support

+ Has a very professionally written application.
+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ Has experienced many commanding positions over his career.
+ Dedicated to this Community.
+ He is a Great guy.
+ deserves this position more than any other candidates
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

Edited by Luke II.

Former Purge Commander Luke

13 hours ago, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

16 hours ago, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

16 hours ago, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

On 12/17/2022 at 2:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

On 12/17/2022 at 2:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 12/17/2022 at 5:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 12/17/2022 at 11:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

On 12/17/2022 at 10:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 12/17/2022 at 3:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 12/17/2022 at 3:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

On 12/17/2022 at 5:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.

Good Luck homie

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

+Support 
Is great person, Helps people when they are in need or helping in general, Is a great role model to look up to. Has a ton of experience, He has Dedicated to this own community and is a amazing person to talk to.

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

On 12/17/2022 at 10:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

Apparently I need to put something here. 

On 12/17/2022 at 4:41 AM, Luke II. said:

Huge Support

+ This guy is Active.
+ Always helps people.
+ He is a Great guy.
in my opinion.

Good Luck Jax!

(Of course I believe all applicants are really good candidates)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support has worked far too hard to not get this, hard working and more than deserving. shows all the needed aspects

• Angry 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• 2 weeks later...

+ Huge Support
- Active
- easy to talk to and cooperative
- Cares and dedicated to the Branch

🥳😎😛😛😛

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

• Bon locked this topic