Carjaxx encouraging rdm- Denied

Vicdex91

Your in game name: Jit From Atlanta 

The player's in game name: Carjaxx 

The player's steam ID (required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/HarryHendersonREAL

What did the player do: I was playing on the server when I noticed Carjaxx hand a gun to someone, the player then proceeded to attempt to rdm another player in a vehicle, you can hear Carjaxx laugh profusely at this like it was the funniest thing in the world to him, it wasn't funny. 

Evidence (required):

https://youtu.be/G53gvlIGAaE

What do you believe should happen to the player:

I believe that Carjaxx should be warned as he provided the weapon that caused the whole situation, and was laughing at it, many players have warned me about Carjaxx and that he likes to encourage new players to go and commit rdm for his own amusement, hoping he gets none of the blame.

Any extra information:

• Skull 1

- Support

No where in your clip does it show Carjaxx handing anyone a weapon I do believe that class spawns with the gun but I could be wrong if you also look it was Yates car he was probably shooting it as someone else was in it that wasn't him.

At this point the reports you are making on people are pretty petty if I do say so myself.

1 minute ago, Billy S said:

- Support

No where in your clip does it show Carjaxx handing anyone a weapon I do believe that class spawns with the gun but I could be wrong if you also look it was Yates car he was probably shooting it as someone else was in it that wasn't him.

At this point the reports you are making on people are pretty petty if I do say so myself.

You'll soon come to realise that these posts are not petty, trust me

• Dislike 2
  • Skull 1

8 hours ago, Billy S said:

- Support

-Support
You showed us a 5 second video of Koohlu shooting someone stealing his car and Carjaxx laughing. What are you reporting here??

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

4 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support lmfao
-You are perma banned idk why you are bringing up old clips and or playing on an Alt 💀

Hello, you're wrong. I do not have an alt account, this was recorded before my ban. Do better before pointing the finger and accusing people, thanks.

48 minutes ago, MJTHEOG said:

Yeah, but you would say that though

• Skull 1

From what I see from the evidence that you provided this seems like a case of someone's car being stolen and that person just retrieving the car. You stated in your report that Carjaxx is supplying someone with a gun but this is not visible in the video also I believe this could have been handled by staff in-game unless there were none online at the time... But at this time unless you're able to provide more evidence I'm going to have to stick with a

-Support

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin