SCP Addition - SCP-174 - Denied

lucious_wulf

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-174

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=441280458&searchtext=scary+clown   (If this does not work then any clown model would do.)

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124875622&searchtext=butterfly+knife+swep  (Or any knife swep really)

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?   150 HP/100 Armor

5. Why should we add this SCP?   This is a fun and balanced SCP. Easy to play as/against. Not too strong, nor is it too crazy. It will also add more RP to the server as there are tons of scenarios one can do with this SCP.

6. Basic summary of the SCP:   SCP-174 "The Stalking Clown" must choose one person to stalk and advert that they are stalking that person as they flag up and SCP-174 must also advert three times over fifteen minutes. (Example: "/advert SCP-174 is stalking Zeeptin (0/3)".) At this point MTF (Or Warden/Security if no MTF are available) may bring 174 a D-Class as a sacrifice to stop him from breaching. Should 174 Breach containment they will then proceed to seek out their target, searching all areas they are allowed. Upon finding their target "The Clown" will then stalk them for 5 minutes, after which 174 can then choose to terminate his target.

7. Extra information:   SCP-174 cannot choose the same target over and over regardless if they get out or not. If they terminate their target in front of foundation staff they may then call an AOS/KOS on him, however should 174 terminate their target in seclusion and is not noticed they may either run for surface or choose a new target to stalk. SCP will not be allowed to enter D-Block so obviously running into D-Block just to hide from him should be frowned upon(Unless you want to change that). If a D-Class Sacrifice is brought to 174 then he must wait ten minutes before starting his breach again. SCP-174 cannot kill anyone he is NOT stalking, and of course must ignore all other SCPs.(All of this is welcome to changes/additions/tweaks.)

Edited by lucious_wulf
  • Like 1

Everyday I wake up, even if I don't feel like it. I push, push myself. The response from the people....makes me feel like...I'm floating.

• 2 weeks later...

-1 Support,

This SCP was originally an SCP from another SCP Community, as a Replacement for 173 since they couldnt make a working 173 Swep,

Either we go all the way add it as SCP-173 AU (which i think would look a bit strange that we have a scp from anoter community on our Server)

Or we add the Real SCP 174 which is another Story.

Since AU protects there Documents pretty well, here is the Rulebook where you can find the Suggested SCP in. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cy3Gwo9PCMjhZfAiNNPf2Moa1Q1CEFluu6s5OBHyWF4/edit#

• Like 1

(In case this is the one that is gonna be reviewed)

+Support

Sounds like a great enjoyable SCP that would bring new ideas, and experiences to this server

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

+ support 

Please we need some new SCPs to test on 

Message by the newly made Researcher 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

I support the idea of new SCPs in the future, but I just see no place for this one on the server as it is right now. Does not really add that much.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat