Looc Command - General Suggestion - Denied

Tazza

What you want to see? - the /looc command added 

Why should we add it? - because i dont want to have everyone in the entire server to see what im typing when i just want 1 person while im out of character to see it.

What are the advantages of having this? - not really any disadvantages

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

- Support 

Don't think this is really needed as such you can just do /pm the person and they will only see your message or if your together with your friend u can also chat normally with no one around or do /w and whisper to them bearing in mind other people may hear you of the radius of how close they are to u which you and your friend can simply move away from other people so they arent in your radius or wait until they are gone and then chat etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

1 hour ago, TheUnknown said:

+support

I've used this on other servers and it’s super helpful!

1 hour ago, Ecott said:

- Support 

Don't think this is really needed as such you can just do /pm the person and they will only see your message or if your together with your friend u can also chat normally with no one around or do /w and whisper to them bearing in mind other people may hear you of the radius of how close they are to u which you and your friend can simply move away from other people so they arent in your radius or wait until they are gone and then chat etc

+/- support reasons above ^^^^^^^!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

4 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support 

This is a semi serious sever, it’s not necessary as ecott said above

6 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support 

i dont care GIF 

When you look at logs it dose show your pms I belive this should be fixed. It should still ban you automatically with the chat filter.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

11 hours ago, Tazza said:

What you want to see? - the /looc command added 

Why should we add it? - because i dont want to have everyone in the entire server to see what im typing when i just want 1 person while im out of character to see it.

What are the advantages of having this? - not really any disadvantages

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

-Support
you can just use /pm or /y in this case? rn a -support from me!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

9 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

9 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support 

-Support

Local OOC is mainly used for servers that are a little more on the serious side. It's not necessary for us.

image.png.b62a3fcc29ff6b7aff8ff1033b1f2643.png

9 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support 

12 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support 

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

On 11/6/2022 at 7:01 AM, Ecott said:

- Support 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png