Piss Shiver's Ban Apeal- Denied

dFuZe

Steam Name: dFuZe

Ingame Name: Piss Shivers

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799388779/

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Trumpo

Reason for Ban: Basing in alleyway across from spawn. | Player Diss

Dispute: I never diss'ed Trumpo. I told him that I hated being in his presence. He wanted to delete my base that several other admins we're okay with and took part in raiding. It was midnight and not many people we're online, so I wanted to have fun and made a base with friends and hangout with a bunch of people. Trumpo wasn't happy about this and told me he was going to delete my base. He told me "Yeah well I'm the one that enforces the rules." So I responded to him and said "I hate being in your presence. Every time I see you my day gets worse." I told him this because this is not the first time I've had problems with him. I have only ever had negative experiences with him and that is why I said that. I don't think it was disrespectful to tell him how I felt.

First thing, you got banned by the warn limit. 

Secondly, the rule in the motd is "Bases may not be built across spawn, near the hospital and the parking." 

It became an issue because you were getting many reports on you for ARDM/RDM because you were sitting on top of your base just shooting people in the streets. I told you to remove the base as it was a problem and technically against the rules.

I didn't write this in the warn but you had it prop blocked off too.

Then I came to see if you listened to what I told you and you responded along the lines of " I don't care what you say I like this base" I then told you I would be warning you for it then because you didnt comply with what I said to do. 

You then went on to disrespect me massively. 

-SUPPORT Ban and warn is valid.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

1 minute ago, Trumpo said:

Secondly, the rule in the motd is "Bases may not be built across spawn, near the hospital and the parking." 

It became an issue because you were getting many reports on you for ARDM/RDM because you were sitting on top of your base just shooting people in the streets. I told you to remove the base as it was a problem and technically against the rules.

Then I came to see if you listened to what I told you and you responded along the lines of " I don't care what you say I like this base" I then told you I would be warning you for it then because you didnt comply with what I said to do. 

I never just shot randomly down on people. And unless anybody made a sit about it or has clips about it that's just he said/she said. Also, you didn't tell me to remove the base earlier. You said you we're going to TP to me and see the base. I never said "I don't care what you said" I said exactly what I quoted above. I never insulted you. AT ALL.

• Dislike 1

Just now, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

I don’t believe your side of the story considering you’re also permabanned from SCP and made several appeals to that ban that were denied 

-support

I was perma banned a year ago from SCP RP for something completely separate. I don't know why you felt the need to bring that up when it has nothing to do with this.

• Like 1

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Trumpo said:

-Support

dM43pL3.png

-support

you we’re minge and had no intent to bring positive roleplay to the server.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Billy S said:

- Support 

Seems pretty valid as far as I can see as well as the fact you only come on the server to minge around as you confessed in OOC prior

Auto Bans for hitting warn limits are not appealable aswell

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support
You have 40 opportunities and if you waste those 40 opportunities basically this mean that you have no interest to bring RP on the server and you made you self look like you are just minge on the community and permanent ban from warn or Auto ban is not appealable

• Skull 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

11 hours ago, Trumpo said:

-Support
Perma bans of this sort are not appealable

10 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support Ban and warn seem valid 

7 hours ago, Dry said:

-support

you we’re minge and had no intent to bring positive roleplay to the server.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

Considering almost every time that I have had an encounter with you it has been bad and then you consistently complain in the OOC about how much you dislike playing on the server or things that need to be changed  you have also been warned 40 times which means you have had 40 different chances to clean up your act along with the many many verbal warnings I have given you personally I also have heard you say multiple times that you are just on the server to minge i'm never one to type such long messages but I think this is well deserved and with that I consider this 

A
Huge

-Support

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

14 hours ago, Billy S said:

- Support 

Seems pretty valid as far as I can see as well as the fact you only come on the server to minge around as you confessed in OOC prior

Auto Bans for hitting warn limits are not appealable aswell

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY