Jailing suggestion. - Denied

What you want to see? - I would like to see max jail time when revived changed to 4 years with the option of and extra 2 years for resisting.Β 

Why should we add it? - I believe this rule should be added because at the moment if you die while ems is online your gonna be waiting 10+ mins to get revived arrested and released this has led most player to hop off or go afk when ems is on. When all of crim hop off it leaves gov bored with nothing to do usually results in gov hopping off aswell. Β 

What are the advantages of having this? - the advantages to adding this rule would be increased overall activity during ems times. While this will help cooperating crim a get out quicker it would still leave gov with the option to give 6 years for players not cooperating.

Who is it mainly for? - crim/govΒ 

Links to any content -Β 

Β PD SMΒ |Β SWAT LTΒ | SL ConsigliereΒ 

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

22 hours ago, King said:

-Support
- You do the crime you do the time and you soul are a huge reason why this should not be changed id rather have you sit in jail for 6 min then have to deal with you on the street

Look if your gonna - support I would ask that you give good input instead of being toxic.Β 

Β PD SMΒ |Β SWAT LTΒ | SL ConsigliereΒ 

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

10 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Most of time you can bail someone out for 400-950k. And the system is very fair and not bias. I would say keep it how it is

Β 

10 hours ago, Seb said:

-Support
I feel like its fine how it currently is.

Β 

- PoliceRP Super AdminΒ & Mayonnaise loverΒ -

FBIΒ  Director 1K-21Β |Β HRT OverseerΒ Β | SRT SGTΒ |Β UMC LVL 5Β 

Reserves: Trooper MAJΒ Β | CERT 2LTΒ Β | State Head FTOΒ Β | EMS LT

16 hours ago, ~π“’π“žπ“€π“›~ said:

Look if your gonna - support I would ask that you give good input instead of being toxic.Β 

-support there should be harsher prison times for major crimesΒ  6 minutes is nothing if I could I'd make it 15 minutes jail time for suspects and 10 minutes revivedΒ 

Β 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 10/23/2022 at 7:58 PM, King said:

-Support
- You do the crime you do the time and you soul are a huge reason why this should not be changed id rather have you sit in jail for 6 min then have to deal with you on the street

what your saying seems to be related to a microcosm of different things, and is a littleΒ contentious,Β this post was more aimed towards making it so that criminals who already spent quite a prolonged period of time dead, to not have to wait an additional 420 seconds not adding the other additional amount of time it takes to get to DOC. InΒ your own words, you specifically want that player (Soul) to stop doing criminal activities as you don't want to have to deal with them? I guess what I'm trying to say is I can't grasp your point of view.

Β 

I personally feel as though removing an additional 120 seconds would be indefinitely helpful to criminals. I know what you're all going to say "You do the time you do the crime." But how are we going to bring the more pragmatic and realistic way of bringing in more players and upkeep a positive government and criminal player base? We can't keep being toxic to each other because we can't get along or we don't want to have to deal with someone because they're annoying to deal with or other given reasons which I may not have brought up or considered. My overall feedback for this post is +Support.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS |Β ExΒ FTO Director | ExΒ HRT 1LT |Β ExΒ PPD OverseerΒ | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP AdminΒ | ExΒ Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7