ZoeyPlaysGames-False Warn- Denied

Foo

Your In-game: Foo

The admin's name in-game: Zoey

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unknown

What warning did you receive: Prop Ming | Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

image.png.9aa8946df42e10ea6d5363b77db45615.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I didn't mean to spawn a solar panel in, I only spawned a single solar panel in, I tried to explain my side of the story but nobody listened or said anything at all to me, Hans laughed while I got madder and madder. I called him a retard (I will take responsibility for that), he called me a pussy (He didn't get told off about player diss) and Zoey (who is in the same family as me)  instead of separating us or getting both sides of the story, just jailed and warned me without question. The prop was unintentionally spawned, the prop didn't cause any harm to anyone and could be moved out of the way in about 2 seconds or destroyed. This sit shouldn't have been taken by Zoey in the first place due to us being in the same family and nobody listened to me, I was punished without question and nobody was listening to me.

Any extra information: I want this warn reduced to player diss or just removed completely. If this is confusing to understand as I am very annoyed when typing this. I am dissapointed in the manor in which this was dealt with. I want to congragulate Jon Shoeshiner on him trying to defuse the situation when he saw I was getting very angry.

• Like 1

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

In regards to this situation.

A report was Made by State Trooper Hans Against a player named Bar ( had no knowledge that it was infact foo with a different name)

When I Tp'd over my microphone was sadly not coming through in game so quickly fixed it.

Hans had informed me that a Prop/Entity (in this case a solar panel) was spawned inside the vehicle as Bar (foo) was being transported to DOC. Both Hans and Foo were rather upset with eachother and after being told by both me and Jon Shoeshiner (who was on DOC Trooper at the time) to try and calm down so we can get the full story Foo Continued to respond with hostility towards Has and the situation. during said hostility Foo chose to Repeatedly use the phrases "you are a Fucking Retard" and other obscenities' towards Hos In which i pulled Bar (Foo) to the roof and jailed for 300s and gave a formal warn for Player Diss | Prop minge. Foo has previous warns for Player diss and deemed it fair to Warn him again for the situation.

After the warn and jail were served he chose to DM me in game with questions regarding the sit I Explained simply why the warn was dealt. He then Proceeded to make a report asking other staff for their verdict and to explain the situation again. (the staff who responded was Matilda) i was then asked by Foo after that sit to Tp to him in which i responded by saying "if it is regarding the warn its a Forums issue"

Thank you for your time, I hope this situation can be resolved and dealt with accordingly 

image.png

+support to remove warn bro was getting taunted by hans and the sit was not handled properly zoey shouldn’t of taken the sit in the first place. Bias is not only with your family but can also be against to try and show you are unbiased you will be against your family member in the sit or you just don’t like them whatever it was zoey shouldn’t have taken it. And the taunting from hans was very uncalled for shouldn’t of happened if it’s true and would cause a explosive reaction from anyone anger issues or not. And for the spawning of the entity it’s not a big deal or should be warned for if anything jail maximum this entire situation seems a little ridiculous. I’m on phone grammar is gonna be terrible.

-Support 

The Disrespect portion is pretty straightforward. Speaking like that to another player is uncalled for and you ought to know better.

The prop minging portion of the warn sounds like staff's discretion to me because sure, it could be an accident, but there just isn't any way to know for sure what your intentions were. Generally, appeals don't get accepted solely because a different staff may have given a different punishment. There is always going to be some level of variance in how sits are handled, and based on how upset you were at the time it doesn't look very favorable that your entity spawned in his car on the way to jail.

Lastly, as for Zoey taking your sit, When the report was made you had an entirely different name and didn't have SL in your name so Zoey taking the sit makes perfect sense. If once in the sit she realized that you were in SL then sure, She should have gotten another staff member. However, with that being said, whether or not Zoey taking your sit was allowed probably wouldn't lead to your appeal being accepted. It would only lead to potential staff discipline. This would only help you if it's proven that your warn is false. because obviously players shouldn't have a justified warning be removed due to a mistake on the staff's part.

At the end of the day staff use their best judgement and discretion when issuing punishments and based on the evidence it's clear to me that your warning is perfectly reasonable.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

1 hour ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

both me and Jon Shoeshiner (who was on DOC Trooper at the time) to try and calm down so we can get the full story

You didn't say anything, Jon was the only one saying anything, you just said "Alright my mic is working now, sorry about that". Jon was the only person telling Hans to stop taunting me while you just dragged me up to a roof and jailed me. I tried to talk to you but you didn't respond at all. You didn't listen to any sides of the stories nor did you seem to care.

edit: I also tried to ask to just get away from him so I could explain, which nobody seemed to care/listen in the slightest

Edited by Foo
adding information

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous

7 minutes ago, The Bats said:

-Support 

The Disrespect portion is pretty straightforward. Speaking like that to another player is uncalled for and you ought to know better.

The prop minging portion of the warn sounds like staff's discretion to me because sure, it could be an accident, but there just isn't any way to know for sure what your intentions were. Generally, appeals don't get accepted solely because a different staff may have given a different punishment. There is always going to be some level of variance in how sits are handled, and based on how upset you were at the time it doesn't look very favorable that your entity spawned in his car on the way to jail.

Lastly, as for Zoey taking your sit, When the report was made you had an entirely different name and didn't have SL in your name so Zoey taking the sit makes perfect sense. If once in the sit she realized that you were in SL then sure, She should have gotten another staff member. However, with that being said, whether or not Zoey taking your sit was allowed probably wouldn't lead to your appeal being accepted. It would only lead to potential staff discipline. This would only help you if it's proven that your warn is false. because obviously players shouldn't have a justified warning be removed due to a mistake on the staff's part.

At the end of the day staff use their best judgement and discretion when issuing punishments and based on the evidence it's clear to me that your warning is perfectly reasonable.

Aaron's thing here legit explains it all. Now if she wanted to be bias she could have but she remained unbias and took the sit into her hands and dealt with it.

It is very hard to find out what really happened without clips or sometype of video and which side to go with. In all honestly I believe you Foo were trying to provoke Hans by minging inside his car and disrespecting him, which can get people angry. People have feelings, which I believe you deserve the player disrespect warn 100%. Now don't get me wrong I think your cool guy but you need to chill out.

Last thing sorry, to point out in this ENTIRE situation nothing from your side Foo was said about what you said or what you did to said hans in the car such as disrespecting him, etc. From zoey's side I can see why hans was either taunting you, etc which he should have never done that and it should have never took your emotions over. I believe you Foo once again have could taken care of situation yourself.

minisigforums.webp

6 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

I believe you Foo were trying to provoke Hans by minging inside his car and disrespecting him

Like I explained I didn't even mean to spawn the solar panel. I tried to explain to hans that it was an accident and asked him to either move it out of the way or shoot it, he instead took it further then it should've been and when the admin was called he started to taunt me knowing full well that already annoyed.

Current

Previous

1 hour ago, cpt.atomic said:

+support to remove warn bro was getting taunted by hans and the sit was not handled properly zoey shouldn’t of taken the sit in the first place. Bias is not only with your family but can also be against to try and show you are unbiased you will be against your family member in the sit or you just don’t like them whatever it was zoey shouldn’t have taken it. And the taunting from hans was very uncalled for shouldn’t of happened if it’s true and would cause a explosive reaction from anyone anger issues or not. And for the spawning of the entity it’s not a big deal or should be warned for if anything jail maximum this entire situation seems a little ridiculous. I’m on phone grammar is gonna be terrible.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

4 hours ago, The Bats said:

-Support 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

From reading this the warn for player dis is justified Foo you admitted to insulting him and stated you accept responsibility for that which would be the warn. However spawning one solar panel is hardly prop minge and basing a warn off one spawned solar panel in the logs doesn't seem right, as you don't know the intention but spawning multiple would be obvious.

I also don't understand why Foo would be jailed for player diss and spawning a solar panel?  Jailing is not meant for something that's punishment is a warning/gag/mute.

Prop Minge is using props with malice it is not staff discretion to make a coin flip call to decide if someone used a prop with bad intentions. Apart of staffing is collecting evidence of the accusations made against a player and using previous knowledge and potentially video evidence to make an educated decision. 

I think the sit should have been handled differently for certain, and a better understanding of how to make unbiased/factual punishment's be taught. In my opinion multiple mistakes were made on the staff members side. (But it is a warn appeal)

-Support for Player Dis

+Support for Prop Minge/Being jailed for 300s

Looking at the facts-

Foo admitted to player dis (up to staff to give a warning or not)(Not jailing)(Gag/Mute in certain circumstances)

Foo claimed the Prop was spawned accidentally, No evidence of it being spawned with malice or intentionally.(Could be a warn but not enough evidence also claimed to be unintentional)(Not jailing unless extreme circumstance)

Edited by Lil Yachty

-Support

-Admitted to spawning props while cuffed (against the rules)
-Admitted to player dis (against the rules)
-There is nothing wrong with Zoey taking the sit when you did not have your normal name nor UMC in your name. There was no chance for bias (How tf would it be biases against you if shes in the same family, if anything she'd want to help you 💀)

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4