Aaron Faustin's Senior Moderator Application - Accepted

Aaron Faustin

Should I be a Senior Moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Aaron Faustin

What is your steam name?: [GL] TheBats (Faustin)

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:11936125

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Moderated on here, Managed a popular MRP server, Admin on a popular Deathrun server. (Will name the servers if asked)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) somewhere at the end of 2017.

What date did you make your forums account? January 2nd, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator / Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) I have 9 warns in total. ( 2 from 2022 ) Proof in attached image.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at... ? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Myan, BruceyBoyo, Trumpo.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe through my time as a Moderator that I've proven myself to be a very friendly, knowledgeable, and capable member of the staff team who strives to always improve. I really enjoy helping other players. Whether that be by answering questions, correcting another player, or even just simply getting someone unstuck. My main priority is and always has been to keep this a safe and healthy community for all to enjoy. When dealing with sits I always try my absolute best to look at all sides, all evidence, and any potential mitigating factors to give the correct and fair punishment. In my sits everyone is treated equally and with respect regardless of who you are. I believe I'm ready for this opportunity and be given new responsibilities. I'm always willing to hop on staff when needed, help other staff members in sits, and in general be a useful and helpful member of the community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If they do not stop being disruptive I will gag them, Then I will look through and collect all of the evidence such as screenshots, video, logs. Once the evidence is compiled and it proves he MassRDM'ed I will then explain what he did and what rules they broke in the MOTD. At this point I also usually mention that the MOTD pops up every time they join the server and that it's their responsibility to read and familiarize themselves with these rules. Now I will warn the player for MRDM and will ask for an Admin+ to ban the individual for a week. (I'll potentially add in the warning StaffDiss depending on the severity)

image.png

• Heart-Eyes 1

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

3 minutes ago, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

+support

Extremely friendly staff personnel. 

Great work

Knows how to do everything efficiently and quickly. 

Chill

Great guy

Good luck Aaron!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• Head Admin
20 hours ago, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

+support

Great work

Chill

Great guy

Good luck Aaron!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 10/15/2022 at 6:44 PM, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

+support

Great work

Chill

Great guy

Good luck Aaron!

I agree

+support for the reasons listed above and that aaron is an awesome person to hang out with.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

To edit upon my original post. 

Good application however you do have a few warns but seeing as some of them are pretty minor things, I’m willing to go past those. You have also been with the community for a while now and seem to be pretty dedicated seeing as you have a high rank, staff, and are working continuously to progress. Then of course to add on, you’ve had past experience in staffing higher up. 

+ support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

16 hours ago, RussTime said:

To edit upon my original post. 

Good application however you do have a few warns but seeing as some of them are pretty minor things, I’m willing to go past those. You have also been with the community for a while now and seem to be pretty dedicated seeing as you have a high rank, staff, and are working continuously to progress. Then of course to add on, you’ve had past experience in staffing higher up. 

+ support

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC