New item/tool to use to get hp - Denied

Bartholomew

What you want to see? -  A popcorn bucket reskined as a halloween bucket with candy inside similar to the candy cane that you can buy from the gaming light store where you can get hp from "licking it" but something cool like a Halloween bucket with candy or something of that sort

Why should we add it? - Something unique for people that played during Halloween 2022

What are the advantages of having this? - no downsides

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - 

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+/-Support

+ This would be cool and unique to have like the Christmas Candy Cane as an exclusive item to buy For Halloween Aswell as a Halloween Melee Weapon we would normally get! 👍

- It might help to find some sort of content for SMT to do something about this otherwise not going to know what to do and use etc! 👎

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

25 minutes ago, Ecott said:

+/-Support

+ This would be cool and unique to have like the Christmas Candy Cane as an exclusive item to buy For Halloween Aswell as a Halloween Melee Weapon we would normally get! 👍

- It might help to find some sort of content for SMT to do something about this otherwise not going to know what to do and use etc! 👎

Yeah I agree, it would have to be like the candy cane addon but reskined with something halloween related, I just wanted to throw an idea out there for the future even if this doesnt get accepted.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

22 hours ago, Ecott said:

+/-Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png