Needed Gov for bank Suggestion - Denied

Trumpo

What you want to see? -  Lower the needed gov to rob bank from 10 to like 6. Just lower it.

Why should we add it? -  At night for example there might be like 6-8 gov and I am sure they would like more crime to stop.

What are the advantages of having this? - More crime = More RP

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - NA

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

2 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support.

I don't care if this means banks will be easier to do. I'd rather see people robbing the banks, making lots of money than be basing all night making even more money and creating 0 RP.

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

8 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support.

I don't care if this means banks will be easier to do. I'd rather see people robbing the banks, making lots of money than be basing all night making even more money and creating 0 RP.

this is the most well said response I think anyone could have given on this. Basing the enitre night litterally brings in ZERO rp and lots of people are burnt out from it. I feel reducing the amount from bank is a good start to begin bringing back more rp.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

11 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support.

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

13 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

6 hours ago, Mewy Minge said:

-support this isn't balanced at all  10 is good enough for crim don't over power gov if this  gets put in i'd say like  lower it to 6 tac units  

- Support this, I think it's fine as it is being at least 10, don't want it to be too low Requirement to Rob the bank as Bank is a serious and big thing to rob etc

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support this, I think it's fine as it is being at least 10, don't want it to be too low Requirement to Rob the bank as Bank is a serious and big thing to rob etc

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 10/7/2022 at 4:55 AM, The Bats said:

+Support.

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

On 10/8/2022 at 8:54 AM, Ecott said:

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 10/7/2022 at 2:55 AM, The Bats said:

+Support.

i dont care GIF