Magnus's Analyst application

Magnus Rose

In Game Name: Magnus R.

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

Discord ID: Cirixit#4648

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst.

Current RP Ranks Held: I hold a rank of Research Assitant Supervisor. I also hold a rank of RCT E-11.

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):

Mr. Domz RA. 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

spacer.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I want to join Red Right Hand because of the increased amount of roleplay. Red Right Hand has a lot of value within roleplay because it's an important branch and it shows that it takes roleplay to the next level of seriousness. This will not only improve my point of view on roleplay but, maybe, I can show more people how to assist/create more of a serious basis in roleplay. I can improve activity within Red Right Hand (with research, of course) analysts. I will host frequent high-clearence tests to update the foundation on all the different scp's.

I have some Red Right Hand friends who recommend this branch because of its seriousness, and I am able to have fun while also expressing my knowledge to the entire Red Right Hand. 

Why should we accept you: 

You should accept me because of the following reasons.

I am an active RFA (Research Field Agent), which involves a lot of serious roleplay within the server. This also holds my name to a high extent, meaning that i have more flexibility. I have a lot of experience in serious roleplay, and I take my positions very seriously.I show that I can take on responsibility and that I deserve to hold it. From the start of my roleplay, I have built a reputation, and with Red Right Hand, it will show that I am responsible, caring, and a guy that takes responsibility. I have researched a lot of high-risk SCP's (some still under construction), which means I will have to show more test results to the 05 council. If the 05 council requests that a test be performed, I will make every effort to complete it as soon as possible and report the results.I am a fast responder and i give updates if anything happens.

activity, I am one of the most active (EU) people on the server. I am mostly active, recruiting for research and holding all research to a high extent of roleplay. I discipline people who do not comply or follow any rules. I am also an active staff member of the server, which means that I follow all of the rules and comply with higher staff/ranks in branches. I work with anyone who wants to help, and I show that I care about the server and the roleplay on it. 

Research Assistant Manager | Research Field Agent Bourbon OA2 | Professor RRA

Current: Moderator, Event team

+1 really nice guy good experiments and hard working member of the server

Senior Researcher / Experienced Medic / The Theorists

Professional Dumbass / RDMRDMRDM / Furry

Ha you thought there would be something [REDACTED] here.

Trial Moderator

On 10/5/2022 at 3:45 PM, Domz said:

+support

based researcher

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support

magnus you better make test logs as analyst or im gonna find you.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+support

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

• Weiss locked this topic