SCP-073 Cain - Denied

Reede

Post name: SCP-073 Cain

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-073 Cain

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2833897004&searchtext=SCP-073+Cain or

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2130274873&searchtext=SCP-073+Cain

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2140156188&searchtext=SCP-073+Cain

or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2631344843&searchtext=SCP-073+Cain

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? I don't know that can be up to everyone else

5. Why should we add this SCP? you should add this scp due to already having his brother added to the server 072-2 and it could create rp between them both and he is a interesting scp

6. Basic summary of the SCP: best to look here as there is so much of it https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-073 but SCP-073 reflects any damage inflicted on SCP-073 directly back onto the attacker, although SCP-073 visibly remains unharmed  he does need to eat and drink on a regular basis, but is strictly carnivorous owing to its effect on plant-based items.

SCP-073, who refers to itself as "Cain", is generally polite and genial to all who speak to it, though it has been described as being cold and somewhat mechanical in its speech. It is very helpful, and enjoys aiding personnel in their daily actions, whatever they may be. It has highly detailed knowledge of ancient to recent events in history, and most commonly spoken languages in the world, including ones that have since died out. Subject has professed to having a photographic memory, remembering word-for-word all text in an eight-hundred-page dictionary that was flicked through in a minute and a half. It has scored above average in all intelligence tests given to it.

7. Extra information:  

Object Class: Euclid

Although SCP-073 receives no actual harm from damage to its person, it has stated that it still feels the pain of the action, and has politely asked researchers to abstain from overly harmful actions to its person.

Subject is allowed no contact with plant-based SCPs under any circumstances. Violence is not to be used against SCP-073 under any circumstances.

Edited by Reede

+support

I WOULD CARE, TO SEE THEM BRAWL IN A STONE BOX FOR 10 HOURS (make him a level 100 SCP and im sold)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 9/30/2022 at 3:06 AM, Tazza said:

+support

I WOULD CARE, TO SEE THEM BRAWL IN A STONE BOX FOR 10 HOURS (make him a level 100 SCP and im sold)

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

On 9/30/2022 at 12:06 AM, Tazza said:

+support

Would be a fine addiction to SCP-RP n would be cool to test him with Able

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

Just have to figure out the rules for it, he is a free roam Euclid so a lot more like the typical safe class he have and wouldn’t have to be rc’d unless on surface. I’d propose the following rules:

1. Cannot be fearrp’d. Yes, he is hurt by actions but he is also immortal so he doesn’t have to fear death, he also knows that them taking action in trying to kill him will result in his death.

2. Must remain compliant with foundation personnel. 

3. Must not attempt to be hit or bait others into hitting him. (No getting into crossfire, telling people “hit me”, etc.”

4. 2 and 3 are to be thrown out of the window when in contact with SCP-076-2. He will do everything in his power to stop Abel from causing further harm once he has laid eyes upon him. 

These are rushed and will need rewording but I think they’d suffice once put in a more official tone

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 10/8/2022 at 3:11 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Just have to figure out the rules for it, he is a free roam Euclid so a lot more like the typical safe class he have and wouldn’t have to be rc’d unless on surface. I’d propose the following rules:

1. Cannot be fearrp’d. Yes, he is hurt by actions but he is also immortal so he doesn’t have to fear death, he also knows that them taking action in trying to kill him will result in his death.

3. Must not attempt to be hit or bait others into hitting him. (No getting into crossfire, telling people “hit me”, etc.”

4. 2 and 3 are to be thrown out of the window when in contact with SCP-076-2. He will do everything in his power to stop Abel from causing further harm once he has laid eyes upon him. 

These are rushed and will need rewording but I think they’d suffice once put in a more official tone

+ Support for the above ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 10/8/2022 at 2:11 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

I would love to see Caine and Enoch teaming up against Able.  Maybe once they kill Able they both go into rage and fight each other or foundation personnel, or Caine tries stopping Enoch from killing foundation personnel.  Would be interesting to see how the rules of it would play out

+support

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||