GammaGambler

In Game Name: Gamma

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71111329

Discord ID: Gamma#3325

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 LCPL

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program?: Sir Boppington IV

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 image.thumb.png.a91b586e3ec4897b66dc0c85c73aff28.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Red Right Hand has interested me since I first learned about them and what they do. I feel like it would be something I would want to do and have fun while doing it. From protecting O5 to redacted missions all interest me, and is something I want to pursue in SCPRP. I also see not a lot of RRH online so I would also like to help boost the numbers and getting people to want to apply for RRH as well. Also being redacted and killing CI is always fun right?

Why should we accept you: I believe I should be accepted because I think I can bring experience to RRH and encourage people to apply for RRH. I want to also grow in the server myself and I believe RRH will help me connect with more people and make good relationships with people. Finally RRH has interested my since I joined and I believe I would have a good time and have other RRH members have a fun time as well.  

• Like 2

+ Support
- Experienced 
- good listener 
- Gamer

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

On 8/2/2022 at 6:44 PM, Ghoul said:

+ Support
- Experienced 
- good listener 
- Gamer

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 1 month later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic