Shock EJT Job Update (New Class Name and Loadout) [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Kio

Battalion Name: Shock

Job/Class Name: EJT

New Job/Class Name: E.R.U (Elite Response Unit)

Model Path: 

- Current model: models/player/bunny/imperial_jumptrooper_rocket/imperial_jumptrooper_shock_rocket_trooper.mdl
(I couldn't find the Model Pack so)

- New model:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1237291264
In this model pack, we will need the following models extracted and added to the ONE job:
SC Commander
SC Exo
SC LT

Reason for change: This is would also benefit the Sub branch as it's giving people a new custom style, as there are different ranks within the Sub Branch (This can help show who's the Lead, Vice Lead, Officer, and Trooper)

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: Unarrest Baton, TL-40, Dual DC-17 Extended, Cross arms (Front), Arrest Baton, DLT-19X, Cross Arms, Elastic Restraint, Weapon Checker

- Add:TL-50, RK-3, T-21B

- Remove: Dual DC-17, TL-40, DLT-19X

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?):Since EJT isn’t in a great state, we are looking to completely rework its role into a more elite group of individuals. We believe that this will help the Battalion in many different ways:

- Better weaponry will make the job feel stronger and entice more individuals. The TL-50 is similar to the TL-40, but is a better feeling weapon overall. Many battalions utilize the weapon, so it isn’t an unrealistic weapon change. The T-21 does solid damage and is best used for long range engagement as it has a fair RPM and consistent damage. The RK3 is weaker than the Dual DC-17, but that’s to make their kit more balanced.

- S.T.A.R. is an elite sub branch of Shock, and because of this they need good weaponry that will dispose of any opposition quickly and effectively.

Health:

- Current:450

- New: 600

Armor: 

- Current:250

- New: 250

Reason for health/armor changes:  S.T.A.R. Troopers are made to be stronger, more elite Shock, so they will need to be stronger. 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: Yes, these changes would bring more activity in the battalion and bring the dead sub branch of EJT back to life in the form of S.T.A,R. Troopers. They do have a strong kit, but I’d say it’s perfectly balanced when compared to other groups. The kit for S.T.A.R Troopers is a good fit for their role of being first responders to any situation that may arise.

Edited by Kio
  • Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support

This change should be a much needed breath of fresh air and should bring more activity within Shock, get sub branch numbers up, and offer some great and more unique RP to Shock.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+ Major Support 

-This would be a great update to a dying sub battalion that could help get new members. It would also give EJT more then a jet pack that they can't use most of the time but I would love to see this change happen. 

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

17 minutes ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Major Support 

-This would be a great update to a dying sub battalion that could help get new members. It would also give EJT more then a jet pack that they can't use most of the time but I would love to see this change happen. 

+support too but had to endure sadness for losing my sniper rifle

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

34 minutes ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Major Support 

+ Support 
really great idea and would love to see it as it is needed

Edited by MARKS

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

5 minutes ago, MARKS said:

+ Support 
really great idea and would love to see it as it is needed just think T-21 is a bit much would be better if it had the T-21-B as it has a scope and is better suited for a sniper role 

agree on what he said because EJT are specialize as sniper role

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

4 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Major Support 

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

8 hours ago, Proteus said:

+ Support

This change should be a much needed breath of fresh air and should bring more activity within Shock, get sub branch numbers up, and offer some great and more unique RP to Shock.

8 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Major Support 

• Thanks 1

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

22 hours ago, Proteus said:

+ Support

22 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Major Support 

• Thanks 1

lanrekk
Gaminglight ImperialRP // Moderator
Shock Security // Captain

On 7/30/2022 at 1:47 AM, Proteus said:

+ Support

Jump trooper rework is something that shock could use right now. +support

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2022 at 9:48 AM, The Best Tuna said:

+ Major Support 

• Thanks 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 7/29/2022 at 4:48 PM, The Best Tuna said:

+ Major Support 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

5 hours ago, Beckett said:

@Kio You have 24 hours to think of a different name.

There you go 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• 2 weeks later...