Toaster D5 App

Toasterr

Name- Toaster
Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:460411068
Discord Name- Toaster#5569

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- E11 RCT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- MRDM At Meeting | MARDM x2 | RDM | NCWS/Breaking MOTD | NLR | FailRP | RDM x1 | MRDM | FailRP

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to roleplay with the people in D5 and experience MTF once again, as I am a Former Nu7 1lt and one of the first few D5 members to reach the rank of CPL when the branch came out. On top of that I want to do MTF work as a D5 within the server and help the site when needed with the badass destiny guns.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? Although I have a lot of warns/bans, I believe I should be let in due to my past experience (Nu7 1ltx, CI MAJ/E4, E11 Senior Ranger) and how trustworthy I am within the server. Above all else I can work well with other MTF and help out without any faults or issues within the branch or server.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? yes

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+Support 

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+suupport
One of the best combat person I know
Very serious roleplayer
Probably has one of the highest kill sprees I know of

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director