Hayden / Banna Bred's Staff application - Denied

Banna-Bred

What is your in-game name?: Banna Bred, Hayden Konecny

What is your steam name?: htkgamezzz

What is your steam ID?:

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): HTK!?!?#8116 ( was hacked )

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I am a beta tester and an admin on another server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 year ago, took a break and now I am back

What date did you make your forums account? I do not know I have had a forums account for like a month or so?

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 warning for RDM

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Member

Are you a staff member in another community?: Yes, Project Arc

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: Central

What rank are you applying for? : Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)    I think I should become a trial moderator because I want to help the Gaming Light community thrive and make the game more playable for everyone. I would like to know I am helping the community, and would like to help players individually also.   I play this server almost every day now and I want to do something important while I am here.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Ask them to politely calm down and give them a few seconds, then I would explain to them that it does not make the game fun for others. Then give them a 5 day ban for MassRDM 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Ask them to not do the bug, spectate them for 10 - 15 minutes and see if they are following rules if not, warn them, and if they continue to abuse the bug, ban them for exploiting

Just now, jkhkonecny said:

What is your in-game name?: Banna Bred, Hayden Konecny

What is your steam name?: htkgamezzz

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:599350857

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): HTK!?!?#8116 ( was hacked )

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I am a beta tester and an admin on another server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 year ago, took a break and now I am back

What date did you make your forums account? I do not know I have had a forums account for like a month or so?

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 warning for RDM

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Member

Are you a staff member in another community?: Yes, Project Arc

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: Central

What rank are you applying for? : Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)    I think I should become a trial moderator because I want to help the Gaming Light community thrive and make the game more playable for everyone. I would like to know I am helping the community, and would like to help players individually also.   I play this server almost every day now and I want to do something important while I am here.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Ask them to politely calm down and give them a few seconds, then I would explain to them that it does not make the game fun for others. Then give them a 5 day ban for MassRDM 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Ask them to not do the bug, spectate them for 10 - 15 minutes and see if they are following rules if not, warn them, and if they continue to abuse the bug, ban them for exploiting

1 hour ago, jkhkonecny said:

I think I should become a trial moderator because I want to help the Gaming Light community thrive and make the game more playable for everyone. I would like to know I am helping the community, and would like to help players individually also.   I play this server almost every day now and I want to do something important while I am here.

Please note: You are only at 63 words. Please make sure you have 150+ words on this section

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-Support
Despite not reaching the 150+ words for reason why you deserve trial mod this application feels really low effort in general, rarely seen you on the server as it was

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

19 minutes ago, K I W I said:

-Support
Despite not reaching the 150+ words for reason why you deserve trial mod this application feels really low effort in general, rarely seen you on the server a

^, also not been playing on the community, playing on another community which he has been maining

I would like to say I am leaving that server

1 hour ago, K I W I said:

-Support
Despite not reaching the 150+ words for reason why you deserve trial mod this application feels really low effort in general, rarely seen you on the server as it was

I have seen others with only 89 words, and were still accepted even though there were only 89 words, plus this is my first time writing a staff app

- Support

- Missing poll
- Missed word count
- Haven't really seen you around other than last night.
- General lack of effort put into the application

I'd say you just need to get more time in the server and also take your time in filling out the application (Make sure you READ the format requirements too).

Edited by AlexMSD

2 hours ago, AlexMSD said:

- Support

- Missing poll
- Missed word count

I'd say you just need to get more time in the server and also take your time in filling out the application (Make sure you READ the format requirements too).

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

2 hours ago, AlexMSD said:

- Support

- Missing poll
- Missed word count

16 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.