Nu7 Branch Update [Completed]

Demon Dice

+Support

Woo Nu7! 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Sorry that we can't make every single branch update massive, model changing and extremely diverse. Next time, will make sure Nu7 gets the job with the nuke launcher and the tank on surface. 🙂

Yeah that would be nice af though the entire server would become Nu-7 Main except HCMD of the other branch but I feel like a Nuke Launcher is reasonable. A sub-branch where to get promoted in, you must do the most kills with the Nuke.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

19 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

=======================================

New Job

=======================================

Job Name: MTF Nu-7 Senior Officer

Job Description:

MTF Nu-7 Senior Officers are experienced command members ranging from the ranks of CPT-COL. These senior command members are tasked with supervising regular command members and are extremely skilled in combat and leadership roles. They have a Security Clearance of Level 3.

HP: 200
AP: 200
Add Weapons:
Tfa_mossberg590, tfa_f2000, weapon_doom3_flashlight, weapon_m9, tfa_csgo_nu_7_smoke, tfa_csgo_nu_7_frag, weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_scpcodes

6 Slots for the job
Also needs access to /ff /mtf /site /nu7 /cmd

Can be whitelisted by Nu-7 CMDR, DoTF, Zone Managers, O5, Senior Admin

Job Description: 

Adding Model: models/kuge/hecurealistic/hecu_masked_pm_ofc.mdl

+support but you forgot the LVL 3 keycard for the new job, don't make the same mistake gensec did! 

Edited by PlantBruh

3 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

+support but you forgot the LVL 3 keycard for the new job, don't make the same mistake gensec did! 

They are LVL 0 personnel 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 7/2/2022 at 10:44 PM, Cosmic The Italian said:

+Support

I love halo!

HTF=Halo Task Force by the way (I tried to stop it, I'm sorry).

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT